“A Hair Disaster!”
Ready, Steady, Wiggle! TV Series 1, Episode 20
September 13, 2013 (US)
"A Hair Disaster!" is the 20th episode of Ready, Steady, Wiggle!
Lachy has an invention! It is a wand that you can wave over your head and can have any hairdo you like. Anthony wishes to have hair like Elvis. After a few seconds, Anthony has white hair with a ponytail. Lachy runs away screaming in terror.
Emma then wishes to have short red hair with a pink bow. Simon then wishes to have hair like The Beatles. But after a few seconds the two Wiggles come back and it turns out Emma has the hair Simon wanted, and Simon has the hair Emma wanted! Lachy screams in terror again.
The Awake Wiggles then call Madame Bouffant and her assistant Mary Clare to help. The three Wiggles hair comes back to normal. Lachy comes back into the living room hoping the wand had been fixed, but after waving it over his head, his hair becomes curly and blonde.
- Will Anthony's hair return to the way it was?
- Will Lachy ever makes an invention that works?
- I kinda think it suits you Anthony!
- Will Emma's hair return to red?
- Does Simon suit a pink bow?
- Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Look at their hair, hair, hair!
- Brush Your Pet's Hair (from Furry Tales)
- Beep! Beep! Buckle Up! (from Taking Off!)
- Round and Round the Garden (Spoken)
- Captain Feathersword Fell Asleep on His Pirate Ship (Quack Quack) (LIVE)
- In The Big Red Car We Like To Ride
- When Lachy tells Anthony "You'll have Elvis hair like you once had", he references how Anthony has Elvis hair from 1997-2005.
- This episode is very similar to the earlier Wiggles episode, Haircut (TV Series 1).
- Madame Bouffant makes her return since the Haircut episode.