“A Wiggly Mystery (episode)”
The Wiggles TV Series 4, Episode 9
June 26, 2006 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
A Wiggly Mystery is the 9th episode of the 22-minute version of TV Series 4.
The Wiggles are having pasta for dinner. Murray closes the back door and they hear the doorbell ring and go to answer the front door. Captain Feathersword sneaks in the back door, eats all the pasta and leaves the back door open when he sneaks back out. The Wiggles return to the kitchen, thinking how strange it is that nobody was at the front door. They realise the pasta's gone! Luckily, Jeff prepared extra pasta to make up for it. Anthony points out the open back door, Murray closes it, they hear the doorbell ring again and the same pattern occurs. When they hear the doorbell ring a third time, Murray has Greg, Anthony and Jeff go to the front door while he stays in the kitchen to solve the mystery. Captain Feathersword comes back in and Murray catches him red-handed. Greg, Anthony and Jeff enter the back door before Captain Feathersword can escape, and he apologises for eating the pasta.
- Wake Up Jeff!
- Goldfish (with intro)
- I Climb Ten Stairs - (Wiggly Animation)
- Here Come The Wiggles - (Wiggly Animation)
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear - (from LIVE Hot Potatoes!)
- Wiggly Mystery (Playhouse Disney title)
- This episode aired on Playhouse Disney after the Splish Splash Big Red Boat DVD and album were released.
- This is the first episode to be named after a book, for this matter, it was named after one released in North America in 2003, three years before this episode aired in the USA.