Alfonso Rinaldi is one of The Wiggles' closest friends. He wrote songs for them such as "Balla Balla Bambina" and "The Dancing Flowers". He plays the promiment role of the Italian chef in Cold Spaghetti Western and Surfer Jeff. He was also a member of Captain Feathersword's Friendly Pirate crew for a while.
- Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! (TV Series)
- Cold Spaghetti Western
- Sailing Around the World
- The Wiggles Show! (TV Series 1)
- Here Comes the Big Red Car
- It's Time to Wake Up Jeff!
- Splish Splash Big Red Boat
- The Wiggles Show (TV Series 2)
- Racing to the Rainbow
- Surfer Jeff
- Alfonso wrote some songs for The Wiggles including Balla Balla Bambina and Olive Oil Is My Secret Ingredient.
- Also in the song credits for Balla Balla Bambina in the Original 1998 Australian version of Toot Toot!, Alfonso's last name was respelled as Renaldo instead of Rinaldi and also the same happen in the 1999 re-release, one of the letters in his last name, was E instead of I and this must of been a mistake when they we're doing the album booklet during production.
- Alfonso guest starred in Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! (TV Series).
- Alfonso did also write songs called Amore, Balla and Dormi Bambina.
|Current Main Characters||Emma Wiggle -Simon Wiggle - Lachy Wiggle - Anthony Wiggle|
|Former Main Characters||Greg Wiggle - Murray Wiggle - Jeff Wiggle - Sam Wiggle - Phillip Wiggle|
|Minor Characters||Officer Beaples - The Wagettes - The Wiggly Dancers - Hot-Pots The Oven - Foodman - Paul the Cook - Flora Door - The Little Wiggles - Magdalena the Mermaid - Professor Singalottasonga - Santa Claus - Ringo the Ringmaster - Wally the Great|
|Guest Stars||Lee Hawkins - Steve Irwin - Kylie Minogue - Al Roker - Leo Sayer - Robert Rakete - Ross Wilson - Alfonso Rinaldi - Daryl Somers|