The Wiggles TV Series 6, Episode 6
December 11, 2008 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
"Barnyard Boogie" is the 6th episode of the 22-minute version of Wiggle and Learn.
- This Old Man (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- Hey Diddle Diddle (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- The Mooche (Taken from: You Make Me Feel Like Dancing)
- Did You Ever See A Lassie? (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- Smell Your Way Through The Day (Taken from: Getting Strong!)
- Skip To My Lou (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
The Wiggles sing the classic nursery rhyme This Old Man helping children learn numeracy skills. Watch the little dog laugh, the cow jump over the moon and the dish run away with the spoon in another classic nursery rhyme Hey Diddle Diddle. Anthony and Captain Feathersword help kids use the method of deduction to identify what Anthony is dressed as. The Wiggles become cool cats and sing and dance to The Mooche with some friendly street cats. Wags teaches kids about the difference between crocodiles and alligators, while Dorothy teaches kids a groovy crocodile game that encourages fitness and develops numeracy skills. The Wiggles promote a healthy lifestyle with the classic Skip to My Lou by getting children to dance along with the Wiggly Dancers. It's time for singing and dancing, it's time to Wiggle and Learn!
- Cool Cat Wiggles (Playhouse Disney)