Communication is the twenty-third episode of Series 2.
Strange things are happening in Wiggle Town, when Captain Feathersword learns "Doggy Talk".
- Dorothy The Dinosaur (Tell Me Who Is That Knocking?) from Toot Toot!
- Wake Up Jeff! from The Wiggles Big Show
- Zardo Zap from Toot Toot!
Song 1: "Dorothy The Dinosaur (Tell Me Who Is That Knocking?)" (from Toot Toot!)
A man dressed up in a music outfit arrives at Wigglehouse with a tuning fork. He is Professor Singalottasonga and he is there to teach Flora Door how to sing. He has Flora sing a note, but Flora sings quietly, so he gets her to sing louder. After a few tries, he and Flora sing really loudly and wake up the entire neighbourhood. Wags and the Wagettes run around, Dorothy believes someone is in trouble at Wigglehouse, and Greg, Anthony and Murray come outside to see what is going on, all while not noticing the Professor. Dorothy, Wags and the Wagettes arrive at the Wigglehouse. Even Officer Beaples shows up and directs everyone's attention towards the Professor. After Flora explains everything, the Wiggles and Flora agree to have Flora take her lessons during the daytime and they'll use the back door. After the Professor leaves, the others realize that morning had come. But now they're all tired and fall asleep anyway. Jeff (who somehow wasn't woken up by the loud singing) comes out all refreshed and sees everyone is asleep, so he wakes everyone up!
Captain Feathersword has been reading his dog tricks book studiously. He declares he is going to memorize this command. One of the pirates clarifies that he's going to memorize something. After a couple of tries, he memorizes a command and then proceeds to tell Wags that command. Wags picks him up and starts swinging him around in a dance. The command he memorized was dog talk for "let's do a polka dance together". This results in him and one of his crew members being thrown into the nearby shed.
Greg shows Anthony his new plan to lure that rabbit out of his hat. He has made a carrot glove! As Greg dangles the carrot glove over the hat, something grabs on. Greg quickly pulls... a rubber chicken!
Murray and Jeff talk about Zardo Zap and how she lives on a planet far, far away. Jeff counts up the planets in our solar system. Murray then speculates maybe Zardo Zap can see us from her planet, and Murray starts waving. Jeff dismisses Murray's idea but then a message pops up in the clouds saying "Hello, Murray". Jeff quickly waves hello as well.
Flora Door is now singing during the day, which works out for everyone because the Wiggles and everyone can sing too as well as get a good night sleep.
- For Playhouse Disney, this is the last OG Wiggles-era episode to air that is 22 minutes long. PBS Kids Sprout would either air exclusive 11-minute/12-minute editions of this season and the season before it or air the 11-minute editions of TV Series 3 and TV Series 4 & 5 in order to fit the 15-minute timeslot.
- The only thing that was changed from the original GMTV version was the Captain Feathersword instrumental waltz added to the Wags and Captain segment, as the 21-minute version is what was rerun and released on home video in all countries (including the TV Series 2 Collector's Edition and Incredibubble Children's Favourites). The former appeared in the 2000 video: Captain Feathersword the Friendly Pirate.
- On the version reshuffled into two 11-minute episodes, (as seen on PBS Kids Sprout), one episode contains the skits with Captain and Wags doing the doggy polka, Magic Greg and the carrot glove, the song Dorothy The Dinosaur (Tell Me Who Is That Knocking?) and the Zardo Zap-related skit and song. Although the other episode is lost media as of 2021, it is assumed it contained the plot of Flora's singing lessons and the Wake Up Jeff! live song.
- Professor Singalottasonga's outfit would later be used by Morgan Crowley in Yule Be Wiggling.
- In the 11-minute version, Scene 1 and Wake Up Jeff are removed, Scene 2 is moved to before Dorothy The Dinosaur (Tell Me Who Is That Knocking?), and Scene 3 is shortened and moved to before Zardo Zap.
- Nya Nya Nya plays when Captain Feathersword dances with Wags and at the end of the episode when The Wiggles sing with Flora.
- Also, Professor Singalottasonga sings the tune to "Nya Nya Nya" while singing along with Flora.
- The planet Pluto is mentioned in this episode before it was reclassified as a dwarf planet in 2006.
- The sound effect that was heard in the Zardo Zap transition was later used as Big Red Car sound effects starting with Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!.
- This is the last episode to feature Zardo Zap.
- Although this is not the only Series 2 episode to use a clip (Wake Up Jeff!) from The Wiggles Big Show, there have been a few others from the concert that used to appear in some of the other episodes on GMTV such as Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?) on Your Body.