“Ding, Ding, Dong!”
The Wiggles TV Series 6, Episode 21
January 5, 2009 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
"Ding, Ding, Dong!" is the 21st episode of the 22-minute version of Wiggle and Learn.
- This Old Man (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- Frère Jacques (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- A Frog Went A Walking (Taken from: Getting Strong!)
- Hey Diddle Diddle (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- Little Miss Muffet (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- The Turkey In The Straw (Taken from: Sing a Song of Wiggles)
Watch The Wiggles dress up and help children learn to count in a fun rhyming way as they sing This Old Man. Children are exposed to different languages throughout Wiggles songs, one such song in this episode is Frère Jacques. Dorothy the Dinosaur sings the lyrics in French then Sam sings them in English. Children are encouraged to join in when Captain Feathersword asks for their help in trying to work out what Anthony is dressed up as today by identifying different clothing items one at a time. Captain Feathersword and Anthony teach children about echoing by Anthony copying what Captain Feathersword had said. They then mirror each other to demonstrate how you can copy someone's movements. The Captain and a Wiggly Dancer help to act out one of the classic nursery rhymes Little Miss Muffet as Sam Wiggle narrates the story. It's time for singing and dancing, it's time to Wiggle and Learn!
- Hello Over There! (Playhouse Disney)
- The songs This Old Man and Hey Diddle Diddle previously appeared together in Barnyard Boogie. Also, A Frog Went A Walking and The Turkey In The Straw appeared together in Together We Live So Happily. Finally, that Anthony segment and The Turkey In The Straw appeared in The King of Swing.
- In most of the episode, the fence around Wigglehouse are yellow & gold, but during the What Happens Next? It's Up To You! segment, the fence briefly becomes purple & lavender.