|Everybody Clap! Everybody Sing!|
"Everybody Clap! Everybody Sing!" is a documentary video about The Wiggles' first 20 years, 1991-2011. The video is based on recollection, rather than facts, so not everything they talk about in the video is necessarily true.
It is included on the The Wiggles' Big Birthday! DVD as a bonus feature as well as a separate disc that was included with the Tour Programme for Big Birthday!. It later aired on Sprout in the US on November 19, 2011 and then on Foxtel Bio in Australia on December 10, 2012.
- Producer/Director: Paul Field
- Narrator and Host: Gretel Killeen
- Director of Photography: Borce Damcevski
- Music Produced by: Anthony Field
- Editor: Brian Stone
- The Wiggles, Past and Present: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Sam Moran, Greg Page
- Captain Feathersword: Paul Paddick
- Featured Guests: Glenn A. Baker, Sanjeey Bhaskar, Bryan Brown, Charles Cannizzaro, Sam Cannizzaro, Jackie Cannizzaro-Harkins, Chris Chard, Sloan Coleman, Joey Fatone, John Field, Marie Field, Nitin Ganatra, Meryl Gross, Rolf Harris, John C. McGinley, Simon Pegg, Debbie Ries, Adam Spencer, Paul Stewart, Kathleen Warren, John Watkins
- Production Manager: Kate Alexander
- Camera: Maurie Atkinson, Jeff Dolen, Mike Fox, Neil Stephens, Chad Miller
- Sound Recordists: Allison Jackson, Dale Nelson, Sean Oakley, Frankie Richards, Bill Rudolf, Emanuel Ruggeri, Ben Hardie
- Camera Assistants: Nick Bell, Marcus Di Giorgio, Andy Lamont, Mike Lukarik, Aaron Raizenbero
- Hair & Makeup: Anabtabia Konstantinou, Georgiana Teers, Alexandra Wharton
- Logging: George Barillaro, Luke Field
- Stills Photographers: Neil Hamilton-Ritchie, Gary Johnston, Alex Keller, Martin Wessy, Alice McFadden
- Post Production Manager: Liam Donaghy
- Additional Video Post Production: David Roberts, George Barillaro, Aaron Hill
- Audio Post Production: Ben Hardie
- Publicity: Rob Bailey, Juliet Dawson, Kayley Harris, Alicia McAllister
- Filmed & Recorded At: FDNY Engine 202/Ladder 101 Firehouse, Brooklyn, Green Screen Soho, London, Hot Potato Studios, Sydney, Millennium Baileys Hotel London, NCircle Entertainment, Dallas, Red Line Studios, New York
- Footage of Meryl Gross from a "Hot Potatoes! The Best of The Wiggles" bonus clip: The Woman Who Signed The Wiggles is reused in this documentary.
- Footage of Marie Field is also used from Interview with The Wiggles' Mums.
- Jeff mentions that an octopus with 8 tentacles could play the drums just like the Cockroaches member Tony Henry. Henry the Octopus played the drums in Say Aah at the Doctors from Top of the Tots.
- The song "Sanctissima" plays where John Field talks about the death of his brother Paul's baby daughter, Bernadette.
- A "Barney with The Wiggles" clip is seen when Debbie Ries was talking about when they toured together from 2000-2001.
- This was the last documentary to date until it was planned in 2015 that Anthony, Murray and Jeff found some rare footage from the unused/original 2006 version of TV Series 6 with Greg Wiggle and was planned to use it for an upcoming online documentary. But it was later cancelled for unknown reasons.
- 7 years later in March of 2022, it was announced that a new documentary "Here Comes a Song: The Story of The Wiggles" would be released sometime in 2023.
- Footage from Gregs Video Message was used for Greg's speaking on the documentary when talking about why he had to leave The Wiggles and giving the yellow skivvy to Sam Moran.
- Wiggledancing! Live On Stage is half mentioned when they talk about Greg’s condition as well as The Wiggles in Concert when Sam said that he first filled in for Greg and Racing to the Rainbow Show when they talk about Sam’s arrival to The Wiggles.
- The Cockroaches songs My Whole World's Fallin' Down, She's The One and Another Saturday Night are played in this documentary.
- It is revealed that the answer to Jeff's question of how long will it take to record The Wiggles' first album is a mystery but later Jeff confirmed it took "20 something years" a few years after he retired.
- Instrumental tracks of The Taiwanese Wiggles songs such as Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car are played as well as footage from The Latin American Wiggles.
- Footage from Wiggle Time!, Yummy Yummy, Big Red Car, Wiggledance!, The Wiggles Movie, Wiggle Time!, Yummy Yummy, Toot Toot!, TV Series 1, TV Series 2, The Wiggly Big Show, Top of the Tots, Santa's Rockin'!, LIVE Hot Potatoes!, Lights, Camera, Action, Show!, Sailing Around the World, Splish Splash Big Red Boat, The Wiggles Show!, Wiggle and Learn, You Make Me Feel Like Dancing, Sing a Song of Wiggles, The Wiggles Big, Big Show!, The Wiggles Go Bananas!, Hot Poppin' Popcorn, The Wiggles: Live at Disneyland Park (concert), The Wiggles Big Show (1997 Tour), Big Red Car Tour, Wake Up Jeff! Tour, Sailing Around the World Live!, Wiggledancing! Live In Concert, Racing to the Rainbow Show, Pop Go The Wiggles Show!, You Make Me Feel Like Dancing Tour!, The Wiggles Big, Big Show In The Round, On The Road With The Wiggles, Toot Toot Show! and Dorothy the Dinosaur's Birthday Party Tour are used.
- The song credit has mistakes as listed.