"Fluff Out Your Feathers" is the sixteenth episode of Series 5.
Hear songs all about animals, laugh as Captain Feathersword's crew have a pirate race.
- Move Like an Emu
- Ooh It's Captain Feathersword
- Little Brown Ant
- Brown Girl In The Ring
- Here Come The Chicken (Wiggly Animation)
- Great Big Man In Red (concert)
- Big Red Car
- Musical Bonanza (Playhouse Disney title)
- After the pirates talk about what they do during the race, they each speak in rhyme and say "Boom, boom!"
- This is the only episode of Series 5 to reuse a Wiggly Animation song from Series 4 (that song being Here Come The Chicken).
- This episode was broadcast frequently on Playhouse Disney.
- Captain uses the same quote about the sun, birds and insects that will also be used in the segment on episode 18.
- The setting where Jeff introduces and feeds the miniature horse is the same one from Ponies.
- The songs Move Like an Emu and Brown Girl In The Ring previously appeared together in the episode Shh! Shh! Shh!.
- This episode aired on Playhouse Disney before the Dorothy the Dinosaur's Memory Book DVD and Album were released in Australia.
- No transition was added after the song Move Like an Emu.