The Wiggles TV Series 5, Episode 1
February 19, 2007 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
Fruity Fun is the 1st episode of the 22-minute version of TV Series 5.
7 months prior in Australia, This episode aired on ABC1 split into Episode 1 and 2 as part of the 11-minute version.
This episode is mostly about apples. Anthony does the apple dance. He also paints a bowl of apples in the Wigglehouse Segment. There is also a song about fruit, but in Spanish! Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet features the letter A. The Wiggles and friends paint pictures at Wigglehouse, and Greg connects them to form a story. In Little Wiggles, Jeff can't find his piano, but Murray has invented a locating device.
Wiggles Show intro: Here Come the Wiggles Greg and Jeff appear and greet everyone.
Dorothy has a new segment called Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet. Anthony introduces the letter A with starts with Apple and Anthony. Anthony does his Apple Dance – he just holds an apple out and dances.Wigglehouse - Greg introduces all the mascots who are at Wigglehouse. Anthony remarks it's raining outside, so we'd thought we'd have our fun inside. Jeff suggests doing paintings. Murray says we can change our smocks in Wiggle Time, and they do just that. Everyone goes to the kitchen and paints different things. Greg is amazed at all the different pictures. After they're all done, they have lined up the pictures. Greg says we can make up a story to match all the pictures. Dorothy likes roses, Wags like bones, Captain likes sailing, so they went on Captain's boat,
Murray brought instruments, Anthony brought a bowl of fruit salad, and Jeff brought his blue ball. Anthony remarks his picture is so realistic it's making him hungry.
- Song #2: Rock-a-Bye Your Bear - while everyone's in regular outfits, Jeff sits down, still in his smock, and he's painted a teddy bear. Towards the end of the song, he falls asleep.
Jeff introduces the next song about five little joeys (baby kangaroos). Dr. Murray tells everyone no jumping on the bed.
Wags laughs, and Murray introduces the next song about Dorothy.
Wags laughs some more and waves goodbye.
Jeff is at the zoo petting Mohan, a white Bengal tiger. There aren't any more out in the wild. Alongside him is Simon, Mohan's keeper. Jeff reminds us not to pet tigers.
Greg and Anthony introduce the Mariachi Wiggles. They sing songs in Spanish!
- Song #5: Ensalada De Fruta - Mariachi Wiggles animated
The Little Wiggles - The Wiggles are cleaning up. Jeff can't find his piano.
Not to worry; Murray has a new invention called a Piano-Locating Device. As he gets closer to the piano they'll be able to hear piano sounds. They walk around the house and the organ music gets faster and faster. Greg reminds the cloth and they find Jeff's Piano. Anthony wants Murray to make a food detector.
The Wiggles dance around briefly.
Jeff jumps around and waves at the camera.
- Song #7: The Monkey Dance - concert version
Murray and Anthony wave goodbye.
- This is the first time a Santa's Rockin LIVE clip is shown.
- This is the first time the new actor for Little Greg is seen.
- During the Wigglehouse segment, Anthony introduces Jeff as the purple wiggle who sleeps and "sings I'm a Cow sometimes". This would probably be a reference to the prologue to the Wiggly Animation version of it, that debuts in the next episode.
- This is the first time the Mariachi Wiggles are seen.
- This never aired on Treehouse TV.
- In this episode, The first 4 seconds of Five Little Joeys was cut.
- As the Rock-a-Bye Your Bear music video fades in, the first few seconds of the audio was cut off.
- At the end of The Monkey Dance, the credits can be seen scrolling out from the right side to the left side of the screen which wasn't cropped.
- Before Dorothy (Would You Like To Dance?), A few seconds of the guitar transition was cut off.
- Rainy Day (Playhouse Disney title)