“Get the Rhythm of the Hips”
The Wiggles TV Series 6, Episode 17
December 26, 2008 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
"Get the Rhythm of the Hips" is the 17th episode of the 22-minute version of Wiggle and Learn.
- The Grand Old Duke Of York (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- Old Dan Tucker (Taken from: You Make Me Feel Like Dancing)
- I Spy (Taken from: Getting Strong!)
- The Sporting Salsa (Taken from: Getting Strong!)
- Jack And Jill (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- Ring-A-Ring O'Rosy (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- Skip To My Lou (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
A number of soldiers are marching up the hill and then they are marching back down and stopping in the middle where they are neither up nor down in The Grand Old Duke Of York. The Wiggles play a fun game of I Spy. This game helps to learn the different letters, the sounds they make and what words start with each letter. The Wiggles with the help of everyone's favorite pirate, Captain Feathersword, promote a healthy lifestyle by getting outside and playing ball games. Watch Jack And Jill climb up the hill to get some water but oh no, they fall back down again. It's time for singing and dancing, it's time to Wiggle and Learn!
- Let's Do the Sporting Salsa (Playhouse Disney)
- This episode was released on the You Make Me Feel Like Dancing Blu-ray.
- Despite being named after a lyric in Dr Knickerbocker, that song does not appear in this episode.
- The songs Old Dan Tucker and I Spy previously appeared together in Musical Landscape.