The Wiggles TV Series 1, Episode 10
|Approx. Running Time||
Haircut is the 10th episode of TV Series 1.
Anthony's hair gets so long and they call Madame Bouffant to help.
Kaz the Cat
Kaz and her friends have found a way to escape from the heat by using an air conditioner.
Kindergarten Text Types
Kids play with jigsaw picture puzzles.
Anthony's hair is growing very very long because of the hot weather. Anthony says that he had got Madame Bouffants hairdressers last week. But Greg says that they have to do it for a emergency cut. So they call Madame Bouffant over to do Anthony's haircut.
- Is this a new look for Anthony?
- If so, will the Wiggles get used to it?
- If not, how will Madame Bouffant save the day?
She does different types of hair styles and finally she got Anthony's hair style. When Anthony walks Madame Bouffant to her car, the cold weather came and while The Unforgotten Wiggles clean up the mess, Anthony turned bald. He felt worried for the first time but he thinks that he likes being bald, and doesn't need to brush his hair in the morning.
Henry hosts a birthday party for the fishettes.
Captain Feathersword has the flu.
Wiggly Chase Scene
The Tennis Ball Chase
- A Hairy Adventure/Poor, Poor Captain (Sprout title)
- "Have a Happy Birthday, Fishettes" is adapted from "Have A Happy Birthday Captain" from "Stories and Songs: The Adventures Of Captain Feathersword, The Friendly Pirate".
- There is a Taiwanese version of the episode called Carlos' Haircut.
- This episode was featured on the Bob The Builder: Help Is On the Way! DVD.