“Hear the Drumbeat”
The Wiggles TV Series 6, Episode 18
December 22, 2008 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
"Hear the Drumbeat" is the 18th episode of the 22-minute version of Wiggle and Learn.
- The Shimmie Shake! (Taken from: You Make Me Feel Like Dancing)
- Dr Knickerbocker (Taken from: You Make Me Feel Like Dancing)
- Smell Your Way Through The Day (Taken from: Getting Strong!)
- Two Fine Gentlemen (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- Murray Had A Turtle (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
Groove along with The Wiggles and some Wiggly Dancers as they dress up in some funky costumes and sing The Shimmie Shake! Sam Wiggle helps children with their numeracy skills in Dr Knickerbocker as he counts up to number nine. Wags and Dorothy help children to understand the concept of flying and what kind of animals can fly and what animals cannot fly. Sam Wiggle sings a fun song about one of the five senses, smell, which helps children to understand the concept of smelling and details some things that give off a scent. It's time for singing and dancing, it's time to Wiggle and Learn!
- This episode was released on The Wiggles Go Bananas! DVD in 2009.
- The songs Two Fine Gentlemen and Murray Had A Turtle previously appeared together in The King of Swing. Dr Knickerbocker and the Captain segment appeared in Wiggle Dance.