“Help Find Jeff”
The Wiggles TV Series 4, Episode 22
August 21, 2006 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
Help Find Jeff is the 22nd episode of the 22-minute version of TV Series 4.
- Here Come The Chicken - animated
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear
- Move Your Arms Like Henry - Little Wiggles
- Fly Through The Sky - animated
- Here Come The Reindeer - live
- I Climb Ten Stairs - animated
- Can You Dig It?
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
- Where's Jeff? - live
Let's go back to when The Wiggles were young and learn the helicopter dance with Dorothy the Dinosaur. Sing and dance along with The Wiggles and their friends as they sing Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car and help The Wiggles find Jeff at a Wiggly concert.
Welcome to the Wiggles Show! Murray tells everyone to get ready to wiggle.
Song #1 - Here Come The Chicken - animated
Greg introduces the next song and teaches the moves.
Song #2 - Rock-A-Bye Your Bear
Little Wiggles - The little Wiggles throw a Wiggly Party, but they can't find the words to the song. They look around Wigglehouse. Anthony says it's not in the fridge. Murray say it's not in this book but remarks that John Fogerty's favorite guitar has six strings. Greg remarks that Jeff is asleep and they should wake him up. 1, 2, 3, Wake up, Jeff! Jeff stands up from the couch and finds the words.
Song #3 - Move Your Arms Like Henry - little Wiggles version, shortened
Murray says it's time for Dorothy's Dance Class - Caterina and Ryan teach the Helicopter. Tuck down near the ground. Put one hand above your head and make a swirling motion with your arm. Rise up and then walk around. Let's all do the Helicopter.
Song #4 - Fly Through The Sky - animated
The Wiggles and Captain Feathersword line up and introduce the next few dances from the Wiggly concert.
Song #5 - Here Come The Reindeer - concert version
Song #6 - I Climb Ten Stairs - animated
Murray introduces the next song.
Song #7 - Can You Dig It?
Jeff introduces the next song.
Song #8 - Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
The three Wiggles wonder where Jeff is.
Song #9 - Where's Jeff? - concert version
Goodbye for now. Who's missing? Anthony!
- Helicopter Dance (Playhouse Disney title)
- The songs Here Come The Chicken (animated) and Move Your Arms Like Henry (little wiggles) previously appeared together in Prehistoric Party. Also, I Climb Ten Stairs (animated), Can You Dig It? and Where's Jeff? (concert) appeared in Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock.
- This episode aired on Playhouse Disney after the Wiggledancing! Live In The U.S.A. DVD was released.