"Invisible Lachy" is the thirteenth episode of Ready, Steady, Wiggle! Series 1.
Lachy's inventions always result in fun! This time, he becomes invisible, but only for a short time. Oh Lachy! Anthony has fun with the alphabet while we sing and dance with Dorothy the Dinosaur and do the 'Romp Bomp A Stomp!'
The Awake Wiggles are hanging in the living room. They ask Lachy what he's going to do today, but Lachy isn't here. The phone suddenly rings.
The Wiggles talk to Lachy on the phone and hear Lachy has worked on an invisibility cloak. After Emma hangs up, the Awake Wiggles spot a rose levitating about a yard from the floor.
It turns out the rose wasn't levitating at all! Lachy was using his invisibility cloak and squatted down to make the illusion of the levitating rose. Lachy feels disappointed that his cloak didn't work but Simon tells him that the cloak worked for a little bit, but they're happy to have Lachy back.
- Where is Lachy?
- Could he be on the phone?
- Will the Wiggles ever discover where he has gone?
- Where is Lachlan?
- What are The Wiggles wooing at?
- We'll find out next!
- Ready, Steady, Wiggle!
- Brush Your Pet's Hair (from Furry Tales)
- Romp Bomp A Stomp (LIVE in studio)
- Miss Polly Had A Dolly (LIVE)
- Here Come Our Friends (from Furry Tales)