"John Bradlelum" (now known as "Hey, What Funny Folk We Be") is a song from Toot Toot!. It was made famous by Canadian children's trio, Sharon, Lois and Bram.
Number 1, Number 1
Now the song has just begun
With a rum tum taddle um
Old John Bradlelum
Hey what funny folk we'd be
Number 2, Number 2
The rooster crows cock-a-doodle-doodle-doo
Number 3, Number 3
I like you and you like me
Number 4, Number 4
Knock, knock, knock, knock at your door
Number 5, Number 5
5 buzzy bees buzzing in a hive
Fun and Games
- This song, along with Head, Shoulders, Knees And Toes take place at the hillside.
- The 1999 version uses a CGI background.
- On Xuxa's album and video "Xuxa Só Para Baixinhos", the Brazilian version is called Os Números. The rolling down the hill scene is also similar to the 1998 version.
- The video versions add clapping on the knees and hands, as well as a bee sound effect.
- The English version plays in C, D-flat, D, E-flat and E whereas the Brazilian version plays in A, B-flat, B, C and D-flat.