|LIVE Hot Potatoes!|
January 11, 2005 (US/CAN)
December 20, 2003
1:16:32 (Screener Version)
Santa's Rockin'! (2004)
Sailing Around the World (2005)
"LIVE Hot Potatoes!" is the 19th Wiggles video released on January 11, 2005 in North America. This is the third concert video released, after The Wiggly Big Show, and is the first concert video of the 2000's.
The Overture starts and is played by an orchestra. After that, The Wiggles perform a concert in front of their home town of Sydney, Australia featuring many of their classics, and also songs from the Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles series, with the orchestra also helping out with the songs (an example being I Wave My Arms And Swing My Baton.)
- Australia: March 3, 2005 (VHS/DVD)
- North America: January 1, 2005 (Screener Copy DVD), January 11, 2005 (HIT Entertainment VHS/DVD), October 9, 2007 (Warner Home Video DVD)
- United Kingdom: July 14, 2008 (DVD)
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear
- Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles!
- Hoop Dee Doo
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur)
- Rolling Down The Sandhills/Running Up The Sandhills
- Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?)
- Butterflies Flit
- News Theme
- Weather, Weather, Weather
- Where's Jeff?
- Play Your Guitar With Murray
- The Monkey Dance
- We're Dancing With Wags The Dog
- Central Park New York
- Here Come The Reindeer
- Fruit Salad
- Captain Feathersword Fell Asleep on His Pirate Ship (Quack Quack)
- Eagle Rock
- I Wave My Arms And Swing My Baton
- Hot Potato
- Christmas Medley
Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Episodes
- This is the first concert video released in the USA.
- An early cut of the video was used on the American screener DVD. The Overture was featured in its entirety, whereas in the final version it was cut short and clips of The Wiggles in the Big Red Car and Anthony's boat, and the S.S Feathersword were played over most of what remained. The end credits were also not present. The music mix differed from the final album and video releases, most notably Greg's lead vocals are more clear during parts with heavy backing vocals. There were also additional dialogue tracks during the songs such as Murray wishing everyone Merry Christmas during the Wiggly Christmas Medley. This version was also used in TV Series 4, as well as a promo for the American DVD/VHS release, as both use this earlier audio mix.
- This is the last video to be filmed in full-screen. Because TV Series 4 was shot/released in widescreen, when songs from this video were used in episodes, they were given a curtain border on the sides, similar to how Wiggle-coloured borders were later used in Hot Potatoes! The Best of The Wiggles. Footage from this video has been cropped to widescreen in various places such as an SBS Viceland interview with Murray Cook.
- This is Greg Page's favourite Wiggles concert video.
- Songs from this video can be seen in TV Series 4 which was later before TV Series 4 premieres until 2005.
- Jeff reveals that his favourite instrument is the drums. Anthony typically played drums around this time, and Henry the Octopus (named after Cockroaches drummer Tony Henry, who plays the drums in this video) was originally conceived to be a good drummer with his eight arms. This may make him the third character whose favourite instrument is the drums, though neither of the other characters has stated this.
- Get Ready To Wiggle, Wobbly Camel, Weather, Weather, Weather and the News Theme make cameo appearances during "Greg's News".
- This is the last video until The Emma! & Lachy! Show to be released in a standard-sized DVD snap case.
- This is the third-to-last Wiggles video to be released on VHS in Australia. Not only that, this is the last Wiggles AUS VHS to have the original Rated G classification, before the updated version of classifications show up in colours.
- During D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur), the Moguel Family makes cameos in the audience.
- The Wiggly Telephone makes a cameo in "Greg's News."
- Footage from concerts in Perth, Adelaide, Wollongong, and Melbourne are shown in a bonus feature on the DVD. The same feature reveals that Ross Wilson (King Mondo) was at one of the concerts during this tour to perform Eagle Rock.
- The US 2007 DVD re-release disc art features promo pictures of Dorothy the Dinosaur and Captain Feathersword from Getting Strong!.
- The song list order on the back cover is different than in the video, highlighting some of the more popular tracks first. The US screener DVD is the only one that gets the songlisting correct.
- The US DVD back cover says that it runs 140 mins, despite the running time actually being 77 minutes. This is because it's counting the special features in the running time.
- In the booklet that came with the Santa's Rockin'! DVD, the original title was "Wiggle all the Way Live!"
- On the American Screener and Official DVD disc, the copyright date said 2004 when it was released on January 11, 2005 This is because the DVD was made and being prepared for release in late 2004, despite being filmed in 2003.
- On the screen monitors during Eagle Rock, a full scene from Space Dancing! is seen.
- The American Screener and the Hong Kong DVD release does not contain any menus or special features.
- In the audience, a boy is seen wearing a Space Dancing! t-shirt.
- This video is yet to be uploaded on YouTube as part of Classic Wiggles, although Hot Potato has been uploaded as part of a compilation video and Fruit Salad was uploaded individually in January 2021, along with many other versions of Fruit Salad to celebrate 30 Years of The Wiggles.
- The VHS & DVD inside cover advertises the following videos:
- In the song credits, Murray Cook and Jeff Fatt's names are listed in Rock-A-Bye Your Bear even though they didn't write it.
- The UK DVD back cover listed 16:9 as the aspect ratio supported for this DVD, but the menus and the video supports 4:3 full screen as found on all releases.
- In the epilogue, Greg and Anthony switch places, most likely due to a mistake in editing and post-production.