Try Let's Go Driving in the Big Red Car! for the similarly named episode.
"Let's Go (We're Riding In The Big Red Car)" is a Wiggles song about going for a ride in the Big Red Car. It is the fifth song about the Big Red Car.
"Hey Wiggles, let's go for a ride in the Big Red Car"
Let's take a trip into the country
Look at all the scenery
Enjoy the open spaces and the trees
Driving over hills and mountains
Where the roads all wind and twist
We'll drive through sunshine rain or mist
We're driving in the Big Red Car
Out driving in our car
"Where next, Greg? Where to next, Greg?"
We'll drive through towns and cities
Officer Beaples waves the traffic through
We'll all be waving to her too
"Hi Officer Beaples"
We'll drive over and visit our good friends
Wags the Dog and Henry
Captain Feathersword and Dorothy
"Ahoy there, Wiggles"
(Jeff falls asleep and snores)
"Oh no Jeff's fallen asleep.
Will we wake him up?
No, let's let him sleep.
Sweet dreams, Jeff."
- The video version of It's a Wiggly Wiggly World! omits Anthony's dialogue.
- Later versions of the song credits shows John Field's name in the song credits, although he didn't write this song.
- An instrumental track for this song is played on the Racing to the Rainbow DVD.
- In the 2013 version, Lachy doesn't fall asleep at the end.
- In the Taiwanese verison, The Wiggly Friends don't say phrases.
- Carolyn Ferrie is uncredited for voicing Dorothy the Dinosaur in the 2000 version.
- Jeff Fatt is uncredited for playing the keyboards in the 2000 version.
- Murray Cook Jeff Fatt and Anthony Field are uncredited for the vocal section.
- In the Wiggly Animation version, Jeff falls asleep when the chorus is sang the second time, but doesn't snore until the chorus is about to be repeated for a third time. He also wakes up at the end. Z's can be seen while he sleeps.
- In the Taiwanese version, Danny falls asleep after the chorus is repeated a third time.
- The background of the song has the same moving background as Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car and same camera angles too.