Try Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! (video).
"Lights, Camera, Action!" is a TV Series compilation video released exclusively in North America on May 24, 2005. It contains two episodes from TV Series 2 and two from TV Series 3 (11-minute versions), with bonus features relating to TV Series 4.
- 1 Description
- 2 Contents
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Marketing
- 5 Gallery
- 5.1 Screenshots
- 5.2 Promo Pictures
- 5.3 VHS and DVD Packaging
- 5.4 DVD Menus
- 5.5 DVD Previews
- 5.6 VHS Previews
Welcome to Network Wiggles! Join Greg, Anthony, Murray and Jeff as they learn about awesome Aussie animals in a wildlife park and keep on wiggling to favorite songs like "Play Your Guitar With Murray".
Get ready for some wiggly fun! Join Anthony in his workshop to make pizza - yummy yummy! Captain Feathersword is making all sorts of animal sounds and where could Jeff be? Find the answers and some classic tunes in this excited episode!
It's time for all things Australian with The Wiggles! Greg, Anthony, Jeff and Murray go on a bushwalk, and then try a game of boomerang! Kids will love discovering new Aussie music as well as dancing to The Wiggles' beloved songs!
"Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?)" Of course, when you're wiggling with Greg, Anthony, Murray and Jeff! Hear an instrument that makes animal noises and help Captain Featherword decide what to eat! When you wiggle, it's always fun!
Discover the land Down Under with Australian music, games and animals. Beauty mate!
So, Lights, Camera, Action! Let's go, go, go!
- Lights Camera Action Episode 12
- Wiggly TV Episode 15
- Lights Camera Action Episode 16
- Wiggly TV Episode 11
- The subtitles on the DVD were done by Caption Technologies, Inc.
- The only segment from Series 3 not on the video is "Network Wiggles News", despite being mentioned on the back cover, which also shows a promo picture of Captain from this segment. What's more, on Episode 16, the Anthony's Workshop segment seen on Episode 12 is replaced with a Music with Murray one.
- The bonus features on this DVD were in wide-screen, whilst the video itself is full-screen.
- The music and dialogue heard in the DVD menus come from Episodes 8 and 9 of TV Series 3, both of which appeared on the Wiggly, Wiggly World! DVD released the previous month.
- The logo on the cover of the Warner Home Video re-release is re-used from a Taiwanese DVD.
- The screener DVD edition didn't contain bonus features, but its back cover indicated that Episode 11 and Episode 15 of TV Series 3 (11-minute versions) were originally planned to be included on this release, but were replaced by two TV Series 2 episodes.
- The Special Features Wiggly Animation Clips From Season 4 Of The Wiggles Show Witch Are:
See here for information on the advertising of Lights, Camera, Action!
VHS and DVD Packaging
Note: Menus are the same in both the HiT Entertainment and Warner Home Video versions, except the Trailers menu which is absent from the latter. The Trailers menu takes you to further individual menus, shown below in the "DVD Previews" section.
Note: The warning and logo screens play before the first episode. The trailers all play after the last episode.