Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! (also known as Network Wiggles!) is the Wiggles' third TV series, first aired in late 2002.
The series existed in two versions.
- Episodes running 11-minutes aired on ABC1 and ABC2 in Australia, on TVO in Canada, and PBS Kids Sprout in America, with 52 episodes total. However, some of the episodes run 9 minutes, some such as Episode 17 run 10 minutes, while others such as Episode 12) run 12 minutes. Some of these versions were released as bonus features on Wiggles DVDs from 2004-2006.
- Episodes running 22-minutes in length aired on Playhouse Disney in both countries (among others), with 26 episodes total. These are the versions released on the complete series DVD set, as well as iTunes.
The pages linked below are of the 22-minute versions, as the DVD set provides us with information on all of these episodes. Because several 11-minute versions haven't been released on DVD, we don't know the contents of them. For airdates and pages on the known 11-minute versions, click the aptly-named tab below.
Note: The order of episodes is based on the DVD box set and iTunes, where these are simply titled "Episode 1" - "Episode 26". To differentiate these pages from the 11-minute versions, the titles given to them by Playhouse Disney (sourced from tv.com) are used. All dates are the original Playhouse Disney airdates.
- The Beach - October 14, 2003
- Animals - October 15, 2003
- Instruments - October 13, 2003
- Gardening - October 13, 2003
- Ballet and Dancing - October 16, 2003
- Australian Animals - October 17, 2003
- Kids Island, Long Jump - October 13, 2003
- Bush Walking, Didgeridoos - October 20, 2003
- Australian Birds - October 13, 2003
- Captain Feathersword's Birthday - October 21, 2003
- Art Gallery - October 22, 2003
- Return to the Beach - October 23, 2003
- Boats - October 24, 2003
- Stories - October 13, 2003
- Swim Lessons and Transportation - October 27, 2003
- Tap Dancing Class, Leaf Rubbing, High Jump - October 13, 2003
- Bubbles - October 28, 2003
- Kindie Gym - October 29, 2003
- Reptiles - October 13, 2003
- Ducks and Potatoes - October 13, 2003
- Groceries and Noises - October 13, 2003
- Australian Museum and Farm Animals - October 13, 2003
- Aquarium - February 2, 2004
- Children's Hospital - January 5, 2005
- Flowers and Parks - January 26, 2004
- Skipping and Exercise - January 3, 2005
Note: Episodes that are available on DVD or have surface online are marked in bold.
- Episode 1 - 30th September 2002
- Episode 2 - 1st October 2002
- Episode 3 - 2nd October 2002
- Episode 4 - 3rd October 2002
- Episode 5 - 4th October 2002
- Episode 6 - 7th October 2002
- Episode 7 - 8th October 2002
- Episode 8 - 9th October 2002
- Episode 9 - 10th October 2002
- Episode 10 - 11th October 2002
- Episode 11 - 14th October 2002
- Episode 12 - 15th October 2002
- Episode 13 - 16th October 2002
- Episode 14 - 17th October 2002
- Episode 15 - 18th October 2002
- Episode 16 - 21st October 2002
- Episode 17 - 22nd October 2002
- Episode 18 - 23rd October 2002
- Episode 19 - 24th October 2002
- Episode 20 - 25th October 2002
- Episode 21 - 28th October 2002
- Episode 22 - 29th October 2002
- Episode 23 - 30th October 2002
- Episode 24 - 31st October 2002
- Episode 25 - 1st November 2002
- Episode 26 - 4th November 2002
- Episode 27 - 5th November 2002
- Episode 28 - 6th November 2002
- Episode 29 - 7th November 2002
- Episode 30 - 8th November 2002
- Episode 31 - 11th November 2002
- Episode 32 - 12th November 2002
- Episode 33 - 13th November 2002
- Episode 34 - 14th November 2002
- Episode 35 - 15th November 2002
- Episode 36 - 18th November 2002
- Episode 37 - 19th November 2002
- Episode 38 - 20th November 2002
- Episode 39 - 21st November 2002
- Episode 40 - 22nd November 2002
- Episode 41 - 25th November 2002
- Episode 42 - 26th November 2002
- Episode 43 - 27th November 2002
- Episode 44 - 28th November 2002
- Episode 45 - 29th November 2002
- Episode 46 - 2nd December 2002
- Episode 47 - 3rd December 2002
- Episode 48 - 4th December 2002
- Episode 49 - 5th December 2002
- Episode 50 - 6th December 2002
- Episode 51 - 9th December 2002
- Episode 52 - 10th December 2002
- Network Wiggles News: Greg hosts a news report with Dorothy as the field reporter and Captain Feathersword as the weatherman.
- Music with Murray: Murray teaches children about different types of music and the soundwaves of the music.
- Anthony's Workshop: Anthony hosts a show where he shows different crafts for kids.
- Captain's Magic Buttons: Captain Feathersword shows a Wiggle the many things he can do when the buttons on his magic vest are pushed.
- Where's Jeff?: A Wiggle gets another Wiggle or Captain Feathersword to guess where Jeff is sleeping in, and they wake him up at the end.
- Wiggly Community Service Announcement: The Wiggles and their friends are interviewed on what they are doing and given safety tips.
The original 11-minute versions of episodes, as shown on the ABC, usually only feature 2 songs. Odd-numbered episodes usually contain Network Wiggles News and Music With Murray segments, while even-numbered ones contain Anthony's Workshop, Captain's Magic Buttons, and Where's Jeff? segments. Community Service Announcements appear randomly in any episode.
An extended version that lasts 22 minutes, as aired on Playhouse Disney in Australia & United States & Treehouse TV in Canada & released on the DVD Box Set, will have a Network Wiggles News segment, an Anthony's Workshop segment, a Captain's Magic Buttons segment, a Music With Murray segment, and a Where's Jeff? segment, in that order. Songs (usually 4-5), short skits, and Community Service Announcements appear in-between.
Some of the 11-minute episodes contain scenes not included in the 22-minute versions. Below are some known examples.
- The original 11-minute versions have additional segments of Music with Murray that were not used in 22-minute versions. Some segments were separated in both 11-minute and 22-minute versions as exclusives.
- This is the first series to be filmed and released in widescreen.
- The songs used in the series are primarily taken from the videos Wiggle Bay and Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins. These videos were also produced and aired by the ABC as specials for this series.
- The song Taba Naba appears in the series, with Christine Anu's vocals from the It's a Wiggly Wiggly World! album removed, and Greg Page's vocals re-recorded.
- The remaining newly created music videos use audio from previous albums from the 1990s and earlier in the 2000s. These include Wake Up Jeff from 1996, The Wiggles Movie Soundtrack from 1997, Toot Toot! from 1998, the North American version of Yummy Yummy from 1999, Wiggle Time from 2000, and Hoop-Dee-Doo it's a Wiggly Party from 2001.
- This is the first Wiggles TV series not to feature the song Fruit Salad.
- This is the first series not to feature Live in Concert songs. The only other is TV Series 6.
- The 11-minute versions have been released in different aspect ratios such as 4:3 and 14:9.
- A Sydney Morning Herald article mistakenly claims that the series contains 54 11-minute episodes, whereas the flyer correctly states that it has 52 11-minute episodes.
- This was the last appearance of the Excel S108 until Pop Go The Wiggles!, however, Jeff still played it in December 2003 for The Wiggles' Live TV Performance with The Moguel Family on Channel 9's Today Show.
- This was the first, and to date, only Wiggles TV series to receive a Logie Award nomination for Most Outstanding Children's Program, but lost to Tracey McBean.