The Wiggles TV Series 4, Episode 2
September 19, 2005 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
Making Pies is the 2nd episode of the 22-minute version of TV Series 4.
The Wiggles introduce themselves and wish you a wiggling good time!
- Song 1: Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car - Wiggly Concert
Anthony is dressed as a cook and wonders what the Little Wiggles are up to.
Little Anthony loves pies and, with Murray's help, he has an invention which has pies pop out every time someone says "Wow!". Then it's song time with the Little Wiggles.
- Song 2: Wake Up Jeff! - Little Wiggles
Murray introduces Dorothy the Dinosaur's Dance Class.
Dorothy's Dance Class
Ben and Lucy demonstrate "The Elbow Dance".
Greg says parks are wonderful places to do lots of things. There's one park where you can even say "G'day!" to the squirrels! Let's go to Central Park New York.
- Song 3: Central Park New York
The Wiggles introduce "The Wiggle Groove".
- Song 4: Do the Wiggle Groove
Greg introduces the next song and demonstrates the actions.
- Song 5: Rock-a-Bye Your Bear
The Wiggles introduce the next song.
- Song 6: Hoop Dee Doo - Wiggly Concert
- Song 7: Wobbly Camel - Wiggly Animation
Murray is holding a bunch of flowers and introduces the next song.
- Song 8: Picking Flowers
It's time to say goodbye, but who's missing? Anthony!
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car (Wiggly Concert)
- Wake Up Jeff! (Little Wiggles)
- Central Park New York
- Do the Wiggle Groove
- Rock-a-Bye Your Bear
- Hoop Dee Doo (Wiggly Concert)
- Wobbly Camel (Wiggly Animation)
- Picking Flowers
- Big Red Car (Playhouse Disney title)
- This is the first episode to feature The Little Wiggles as well as Wiggly Animation.
- During Picking Flowers, the scenes of Marie Field and her grandkids picking flowers at her garden are stretched from 4:3 to 16:9. The same thing also happens on the 24th episode. Also on The Little Wiggles version of Wake Up Jeff!, pre-filmed stock footage of Where's Jeff? is used.