The Wiggles TV Series 2, Episode 10
|Approx. Running Time||
Multicultural is the 10th episode of TV Series 2.
The Wiggles remark that people all around the world are different.
- Shaky Shaky from Yummy Yummy
- Let's Have A Ceili from Toot Toot!
- Havenu Shalom Alechem from Yummy Yummy
- Balla Balla Bambina from Toot Toot!
- Bucket Of Dew (Live) from The Wiggly Big Show and Toot Toot Show!
The Wiggles arrive in Dorothy's Garden after a long walk. Anthony wants to go on another one, but The Unforgotten Wiggles are tired and sitting down on the steps. Anthony decides to pull out his lunch, and everyone remarks on how different each person is. They then speculate on what the world would be like if everyone was dressed up and looked like Anthony!
Dorothy recites a poem about the roses.
Captain Feathersword reads something from a pamphlet, and gets worried. He says there's something wrong. Murray arrives with Wags and asks what's the matter. Captain remarks that according to this pamphlet, people who own dogs often look like their dogs. So does that mean he looks like Wags? Murray tells Captain not to worry; he's a human being that does human being things, and Wags is a dog that does doggy things.
Wiggle Cavemen Time – Anthony wants to get the apple from the tree. But, it is too high! The other Wiggles happen to have the parts to build a ladder, so they do just that and Anthony, get the apple!
Captain prepares a photograph, but he has the camera pointed too high. The Wiggles try on some different hats to make up for the space. As they try on hats, the Wiggles start roleplaying and go off to meet Henry. Captain Feathersword decides to take a photo of himself using a timer. The first time, the timer goes off immediately. The second time, the Captain waits and waits, but nothing happens. He continues inching closer and closer to the camera. Eventually the timer goes off when he reaches for the camera, so he now has a great picture… of his teeth!
The Wiggles remark on how everyone's different but yet the same. They also say Hello in different languages. In fact, here's a song from Italy, that you don't have to know the words.
Greg makes an egg disappear. Anthony says he's going to make something disappear too and borrows Greg's hat and cape. Anthony asks for a plate of pasta, and after a few magic incantations, proceeds to eat all of it!
- Third time Greg wears a blue shirt.
- Second time Murray wears a blue shirt.
- First time Jeff wears a blue shirt.
- The bee transition was used twice in this episode with different Hanna-Barbera fly buzzing sound effects.
- The song Shaky Shaky and the Captain's photo segment previously appeared together in Dressing Up.
- In Let's Have A Ceili, the close-up shot of Murray playing the Takamine EF325SRC acoustic guitar was moved to just as another shot was fading to another close-up shot of Captain Feathersword and Officer Beaples which resulted in an extended outer shot of The Wiggles, Captain Feathersword and the Five Little Ducks. This also happened in the 1999 re-release of Toot Toot!.
- Compare to it's appearance in Yummy Yummy and TV Series 1, Havenu Shalom Alechem starts playing a few more seconds after the prologue possibly due to not being in sync with Greg's lip-syncing during the song in the previous appearances before this series and the final shot was 3 seconds longer at the start.
- Let's Have A Ceili was misspelled as Let's Have A Cieli.
- Havenu Shalom Alechem was misspelled as Havenu Shalom Alachem.