The Wiggles TV Series 1, Episode 11
October 9, 1998 (AUS)
|Approx. Running Time|
Muscleman Murray is the 11th episode of TV Series 1.
Murray is doing some exercise today at Wigglehouse. He tries to lift the weights, but they're too heavy! Anthony, Jeff and Greg decide to do some exercising with Murray, but it's Dorothy the Dinosaur who stuns all of The Wiggles with her big, green muscles! Help Henry the Octopus solve the mystery of his half-eaten seaweed garden, and join Captain Feathersword the Friendly Pirate and Wags the Dog on a treasure hunt at Wiggly Cove!
Song 1: Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?) (Live)
Kaz the Cat
Kaz learns that it's important to exercise when we work or play.
Kindergarten Text Types
Murray is working out on the floor and sees the big weight. He really hopes to be able to lift it. He then hears an advertisement for a weight on the radio. So he dials the number for the delivery. The package comes in no time being delivered by Penny Fleetfoot. Murray is so excited to use his new weight set that he keeps using it so his body is strong enough to lift the big weight.
Meanwhile, The Non-realistic Wiggles come out and see Murray exercising. They decide to exercise as well.
After a while, Murray is the only one left still exercising. Greg suggests Murray takes a break. But Murray keeps going. When Murray thinks he's strong enough to lift the heavy weight, he asks the Non-Realistic Wiggles to bring it to him.
Murray attempts to lift the big weight but fails. Later, Dorothy drops by to help The Wiggles clean up. Dorothy picks up the heavy weight like a piece of rope. The Wiggles are amazed about how strong Dorothy is. Without knowing its a medicine ball, Dorothy picks it up and throws it to Murray. The medicine ball is too heavy for Murray so he tumbles backwards while holding the ball. Greg and Jeff go after and save him, but Greg trips over the heavyweight, hits his head on a wall and gets knocked out while Jeff gets caught on the Mr Muscleman Machine and falls down. Dorothy then watches Anthony juggle some apples.
- Will Murray be strong enough to lift the great big weight?
- Is anyone strong enough to lift the great big weight?
- What will Murray do with the great big weight once he picks it up?
Song 2: Wave to Wags (Live)
Henry's seaweed garden gets eaten by Sam and Michael the hungry little sea snails.
Captain Feathersword and Wags go on a Treasure Hunt.
Song 3: Nya Nya Nya (Live)
Wiggly Chase Scene
The Bucket and Spade Chase
- Murray's Getting Strong!/The Octomower (Sprout title)
- This is the first time songs from The Wiggles Big Show are shown.
- All songs are taken from The Wiggles Big Show.
- This also happens to the last two episodes.
- The live audio track of Wave to Wags is slightly different than the one heard in Wiggle Time!, such as Anthony saying "Hey everybody, how about a big clap for Wags! He's a dancing dog, and we all love him!" This means the audio most likely came from a different concert of the same Big Show Tour.
- In the Wigglehouse segment, Anthony, Greg and Jeff appear after the Wiggly Trivia questions and after the commercial break
- This is the first time Captain Feathersword says "Blow me down!" but it wasn't a gimmick until The Wiggles in Disneyland
- On January 3rd 2021, the episode was uploaded on The Wiggles (YouTube channel).
- When the door made Penny multiply 1365.7 and 44.1 the real was answer was indeed 60,227.37
- This episode was filmed after "Funny Greg" and before "Anthony's Friend", making this the second production episode.
- The concert clip of Wave to Wags also appeared on the re-recording of Wiggle Time!