The Wiggles TV Series 1, Episode 11
|Approx. Running Time||
Muscleman Murray is the 11th episode of TV Series 1.
Song 1: Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?) (Live)
Kaz the Cat
Kaz learns that it's important to exercise when we work or play.
Kindergarten Text Types
Murray is working out on the floor and sees the big weight. He really hopes to be able to lift it. He then hears an advertisement for a weight on the radio. So he dials the number for the delivery. The package comes in no time. Murray is so excited to use his new weight set that he keeps using it so his body is strong enough to lift the big weight.
Meanwhile, the Non-Realistic Wiggles come out and see Murray Exercising. They decide to exercise as well.
After a while, Murray is the only one left still exercising. Greg suggests Murray takes a break. But Murray keeps going. When Murray thinks he's strong enough to lift the heavy weight, he asks the Non-Realistic Wiggles to bring it to him.
Murray attempts to lift the big weight but fails. Later, Dorothy drops by to help the Wiggles clean up. Dorothy picks up the heavy weight like a piece of rope. The Wiggles are amazed about how strong Dorothy is. Without knowing its a medicine ball, Dorothy picks it up and throws it to Murray. The medicine ball is too heavy for Murray so he tumbles backwards while holding the ball.
- Will Murray be strong enough to lift the great big weight?
- Is anyone strong enough to lift the great big weight?
- What will Murray do with the great big weight once he picks it up?
Song 2: Wave to Wags (Live)
Henry's seaweed garden gets eaten by Sam and Michael the hungry little sea snails.
Captain Feathersword and Wags go on a Treasure Hunt.
Song 3: Nya Nya Nya (Live)
Wiggly Chase Scene
The Bucket and Spade Chase
- Murray's Getting Strong!/The Octomower (Sprout title)
- All the songs are taken from The Wiggles Big Show. This also happens to the next two episodes.
- This episode was filmed after "Funny Greg" and before "Anthony's Friend", making this the second production episode.
- The concert clip of Wave to Wags is also appeared on the 1998 Wiggle Time video.