The Wiggles TV Series 5, Episode 16
February 4, 2008 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
The 16th episode of the 22-minute version of TV Series 5.
Although no official title was given to it by The Wiggles, it was called "Musical Bonanza" by Playhouse Disney.
A year prior in Australia, This episode aired on ABC1 split into Episode 31 and 32 as part of the 11-minute version.
Jeff introduces the miniature horse, the Captain and crew have a race, Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet is the letter "O" for Octopus.
- Move Like an Emu
- Ooh It's Captain Feathersword
- Little Brown Ant
- Brown Girl In The Ring
- Here Come The Chicken (animated)
- Great Big Man In Red (concert)
- Big Red Car
- After the pirates talk about what they do during the race, they each speak in rhyme and say "Boom, boom!"
- This episode was broadcast frequently on Playhouse Disney.
- Captain uses the same quote about the sun, birds and insects that will also be used in the segment on episode 18.
- The setting where Jeff introduces and feeds the miniature horse is the same one from Ponies.
- The songs Move Like an Emu and Brown Girl In The Ring previously appeared together in the episode Shh! Shh! Shh!
- No transition was added after the song Move Like an Emu.