The Wiggles TV Series 6, Episode 2
December 10, 2008 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
"Musical Landscape" is the 2nd episode of the 22-minute version of Wiggle and Learn.
- Old Dan Tucker (Taken from: You Make Me Feel Like Dancing)
- The Shimmie Shake! (Taken from: You Make Me Feel Like Dancing)
- The Fairy Dance (Taken from: You Make Me Feel Like Dancing)
- Pop Goes The Weasel (Sam) (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- What Happens Next? It's Up To You! (Murray solo)
- What Happens Next? It's Up To You! (Murray solo, reprise)
- What Happens Next? It's Up To You! (Murray solo, closing)
- I Spy (Taken from: Getting Strong!)
Country Music star, Troy Cassar-Daley, joins The Wiggles for the folk song Old Dan Tucker. The fab four of fun then don 1960s suits and do The Shimmie Shake! The Wiggles go to Captain Feathersword's dock and join Wags the Dog playing pin the feathersword on a drawing of the Captain. Anthony plays Who Am I? when he dresses as a farmer in a game designed to develop skills of deduction. Sam sings the traditional nursery rhyme Pop Goes The Weasel and we see ten ballet dancing fairies in The Fairy Dance. It's time for singing and dancing, it's time to Wiggle and Learn!
- This episode was released on the ¡Tú Me Haces Bailar! DVD.
- This was the last episode to have Captain Feathersword say "Well blow me down!" until A King Who Liked to Sing! in 2020.
- This episode aired on Playhouse Disney the same day the TV Series 3: Lights, Camera, Action! DVD was released.
- Pin the Tail with the Captain (Playhouse Disney)