The Wiggles TV Series 5, Episode 17
October 1, 2007 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
O'Reilly is the 17th episode of the 22-minute version of TV Series 5.
Although no official title was given to it by The Wiggles, it was called "O'Reilly!" by Playhouse Disney.
The Wiggles Show intro.
Anthony is about to introduce a song when Jeff is asleep. 1, 2, 3, Wake Up, Jeff! Anthony talks again and Jeff falls asleep. 1, 2, 3, Wake Up, Jeff! Anthony talks and Jeff immediately sleeps again. 1, 2, 3, Wake Up, Jeff! But it doesn't work this time, so Anthony asks how to wake up Jeff. Sing his song? Great idea!
- Song #1: Wake Up Jeff!
Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet - Today's letter is P for a Pirate dance. Caterina, Captain and Ben demonstrate all different kinds of pirate dances.
Wigglehouse - The Wiggles are about to have a rehearsal. Greg has each Wiggle check their instruments. Jeff plays his keyboard, Murray plays his guitar, and Anthony plays air drums. Wait, air drums? His drums are missing! Anthony realizes he had loaned the drum set to Bill O'Reilly. (Oh really? No, O'Reilly!) Anthony calls Bill up. Bill arrives in time, and delivers the drum set. The Wiggles are ready to play again. Anthony has his drums, Jeff has his keyboard, but this time, Murray left his guitar with Bill O'Reilly.
- Song #2: I Wave My Arms And Swing My Baton - short version
- Song #3: Big Red Boat
Captain waves hello.
Greg and Wags introduce the next song and ask if you can do the movements.
Jeff talks about the barn owl. The barn owl is a very strong owl that has very sharp eyes and sharp feet so they can look for food.
Little Wiggles - Anthony's reading his cookbook and asks the other Wiggles if they can make a fruit recipe with him. They all agreed, so Greg asks what fruit he likes. Anthony says he likes apples, so they cut some apples into some apple slices. Murray asks what other fruit he likes, and Anthony replies bananas. They cut some bananas into banana pieces. Jeff asks what other fruit he likes, and he says grapes. It's really hard to cut grapes. Greg asks what else he likes, and Anthony says melons, so they cut them together. Anthony says that if they put all those food together into one meal, then it'd be fruit salad.
- Song #5: I Want To Wear The Jacket
Murray and Anthony introduce Wiggly Animation.
- Song #6: Gulp Gulp - animated
Murray dances, and then Jeff dances.
- Song #7: Ponies
Jeff invites everyone to the Wiggly concert.
- Song #8: Move Your Arms Like Henry - concert
Lucy, Anthony and Ryan wave goodbye.
- Wake Up Jeff!
- Big Red Boat
- Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?)
- I Want To Wear The Jacket
- Gulp Gulp - animated
- Move Your Arms Like Henry - concert
- When Anthony talks to Bill O'Reilly on the phone, Bill's phone voice is actually Anthony's speech to Captain Feathersword exploring Sydney Harbour from We Can Do So Many Things sped-up.
- The episode was previously planned for Series 4 but was cancelled during filming. Footage of it can be seen in the The Wiggles Bloopers.
- The songs Ponies and Move Your Arms Like Henry (Concert) previously appeared together in the episode Shh! Shh! Shh!.
- This episode aired on Playhouse Disney the day Maria Field celebrated her 2nd birthday.
- During the song I Want To Wear The Jacket, in two overhead shots of Captain Feathersword and his Friendly Feathersword Crew, a camera wire can be seen on the bottom right of the screen twice.
- No transition was added after the song Big Red Boat.