“Picnic Without Ants”
The Wiggles TV Series 5, Episode 11
September 10, 2007 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
The 11th episode of the 22-minute version of TV Series 5.
Although no official title was given to it by The Wiggles, it was called "Picnic Without Ants" by Playhouse Disney.
The Wiggles Show intro.
Murray asks everyone if they like to dance. Dorothy likes to dance even more, so why don't we go dance with her?
- Song #1: Dorothy (Would You Like To Dance?)
The Wiggle Friends wave hello.
Wigglehouse - The Wiggles get ready for a picnic. Anthony has gathered the food but Greg tells him he only has enough for himself but not enough for everyone else. So Anthony goes to pack some more. Jeff brings just one pillow for himself, but he didn't get enough for the others. Murray, the King of Guitars, will bring his guitar, but Greg suggests he'd bring some sporting equipment. Now it's time to go. Anthony leads Greg to the kitchen where he has enough food for everyone. Jeff leads Greg to the lounge room and hands Greg a pile of pillows. Murray hands Greg a pile of sporting equipment. They have too much stuff so they decide to have the picnic indoors.
- Song #2: Little Brown Ant
Jeff plays a riff on his accordion.
Captain and his crew do a victory dance.
Murray and Anthony introduce Wiggly Animation.
- Song #3: Hats - animated
Dorothy greets everyone.
Greg waves hello.
- Song #4: Get Ready To Wiggle
Greg invites everyone to the Wiggly concert.
- Song #5: Play Your Guitar With Murray - concert version
Little Wiggles - Anthony plans to go to the beach. They change quickly into sunscreen, have goggles, and bathing suits. Little Greg suggests they bring towels, so they quickly run back into their rooms again to get their towels. Little Anthony wants everyone to bring sunhats, so they do that. Now they're all ready, so Little Murray leads them to the ferry. Captain picks them up and tells them the ferry left already, so they'd have to go tomorrow then.
Jeff does a dance, then Murray does one after.
Greg invites everyone to the beach. Always remember to swim with a buddy.
- Song #6: Having Fun At The Beach
Murray and Anthony alternate words and introduce Wiggly animation.
- Song #7: Wiggly Party - animated
Closing Segment, Jeff says goodbye, Greg says Hu-Roo, Murray says goodbye.
Lucy, Anthony and Ryan wave goodbye.
- Dorothy (Would You Like To Dance?)
- Little Brown Ant
- Hats - animated
- Get Ready To Wiggle
- Play Your Guitar With Murray - concert
- Having Fun At The Beach
- Wiggly Party - animated
- Picnic Without Ants (Playhouse Disney title)
- The Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet segment doesn't appear in this episode.
- This episode often aired on Playhouse Disney. In the Disney version of this episode, the credits scroll earlier than before. After that, Jeff, Greg and Murray say goodbye before Lucy, Anthony and Ryan. At this time, after the last song, it was only Lucy, Anthony and Ryan to say goodbye. This also happened when Sprout had this episode on demand.
- The name of this episode is similar to a line from Little Brown Ant which, coincidentally, is also in this episode.
- The wigglehouse segment was later realsed on Splish Splash Big Red Boat.
- The songs Get Ready To Wiggle and Having Fun At The Beach previously appeard together in the episode The Wiggle Way
- There is no transition before the prologue scene of Dorothy (Would You Like To Dance?) or before Little Brown Ant.