"Shall We Dance?" is the twenty-third episode of Series 6.
Vibrant colours and eye catching costumes bring 'You Make me Feel like Dancing' to life. Leo Sayer teams up with The Wiggles to sing this smash hit, as they introduce children to modern language and sing the last chorus in Greek. The Wiggles assist children with literacy skills by using letters to spell out their names. They then get the help of Henry and Captain Feathersword in a game of musical statues. This game assists children with learning the physical movement of their bodies, by using different levels. Come to London to visit the queen, as The Wiggles and their friends dance and sing to 'London Bridge!'
- You Make Me Feel Like Dancing (Taken from: You Make Me Feel Like Dancing)
- D Is For Dorothy (Taken from: Getting Strong!)
- Smell Your Way Through The Day (Taken from: Getting Strong!)
- The Mooche (Taken from: You Make Me Feel Like Dancing)
- London Bridge (Taken from: Pop Go The Wiggles!)
- Smell Your Way Through the Day (Playhouse Disney)
- The songs You Make Me Feel Like Dancing and The Mooche previously appeared together in The Biggest Smile of All (episode).
- This is not to be confused with the Imagination Movers episode.
- As seen in a blooper, a Wags and Dorothy segment about Wags being sick was originally gonna be in this episode, but The Wiggles decided not to use it