“Simon Goes Quackers!”
Ready, Steady, Wiggle! TV Series 1, Episode 8
August 28, 2013 (US)
|Approx. Running Time||
"Simon Goes Quackers!" is the 8th episode of Ready, Steady, Wiggle!
Lachy has a dish with a tea cup and kettle containing a special type of tea that turns you into a duck if you drink it. Lachy wants to make sure the invention doesn't go wrong so he has Anthony hold the tea while he finds a safer container. The tea shakes in Anthony's hands so he gives it to Emma. The tea still shakes.
A thirsty Simon takes it to drink it. Emma and Anthony tell Simon not to do it. Simon thinks it's a better idea to drink it outside. Once he walks outside with the tea, Lachy comes back into the living room. Lachy doesn't see his tea and realizes that Simon took the tea causing him to turn into a duck. Simon comes back into Wigglehouse.
Simon the duck is laying down on the couch as Lachy works on a solution for the problem. Anthony thinks Simon looks "egg"-cellent and could probably do some "egg"-sercise. Lachy comes back into the living room and give Simon an antidote that should turn Simon back into a Wiggle. Simon goes onto the porch with the antidote and drinks it. He becomes a fish, but now he can practice his scales!
- Will Emma drink the duck drink?
- Will Lachy ruffle any feathers?
- This is quackers!
- Will Simon duck out for another cup?
- Will The Wiggles send Lachy the bill?
- You just can't beak this episode!
- Mumbles the Monster (from Pumpkin Face)
- Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?) (LIVE in studio)
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear (LIVE)
- Simon's Cold Water Blues (from Taking Off!)