|“||Simon Says Uh-oh! Simon Says Oh no! Simon Says I'm playing Simon Says in super-speed!||”|
“Simon Says (Ready, Steady, Wiggle! episode)”
Ready, Steady, Wiggle! TV Series 1, Episode 42
October 14, 2013 (US)
"Simon Says" is a Ready, Steady, Wiggle! episode.
Simon says it's beautiful day and tell Lachy and Emma that they're gonna play "Simon Says". The Wiggles all play "Simon Says" until Simon says "Uh-oh!" when he's gone out of control by playing the game in super-speed. He is going faster and faster. Lachy and Emma think they'll call Dr. Anthony to help him.
Lachy and Emma later call Dr. Anthony on the phone by singing. Dr. Anthony arrives and asks what the problem is and both of them say "It's Simon!"
Later, Dr. Anthony says Simon has gotten the Simon Says body virus so he and the others suggest to inspect it. Anthony uses the stethoscope on every body part of Simon but he tries again by putting the stethoscope earpieces on his ears. After inspecting the body virus correctly, Anthony tells Simon that all we want you to do is to say "Simon Says please stop playing Simon Says." And that's just what Simon has to do.
- Do the Skeleton Scat! (from Pumpkin Face)
- Emma (with the Bow in Her Hair) (from Taking Off!)
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star (LIVE)
- Simon's Cold Water Blues (from Taking Off!)
- During the Simon Says body virus inspection, Dr. Anthony speaks into a variety of sayings while Lachy and Emma repeat back.