“So Early in the Morning”
The Wiggles TV Series 6, Episode 11
December 15, 2008 (USA)
"So Early in the Morning" is the 11th episode of the 22-minute version of Wiggle and Learn.
- Day-O (aka The Banana Boat Song)
- The Grand Old Duke Of York
- Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Turn Around
- Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush
- One, Two, Three, Four Rhymes
- Pop Goes The Weasel (Murray)
- Incy Wincy Spider / It's Raining, It's Pouring
The Banana Boat Song promotes healthy eating with a groovy reggae beat and some hip sailor dancers. The soldiers are marching up the hill and then they are marching back down and stopping in the middle where they are neither up nor down in The Grand Old Duke Of York. A beautiful ballerina dances with a big fluffy teddy bear getting ready to go to bed in Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Turn Around. Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush teaches children about good hygiene such as washing their hands, washing clothes, sweeping the floor, and brushing one's hair. The Captain plays a fun game using poetry then plays a rhyming game with Sam and Jeff. It's time for singing and dancing, it's time to Wiggle and Learn!
- It's Rhyme Time! (Playhouse Disney)