“Surf, Sand and Sun”
The Wiggles TV Series 6, Episode 26
February 10, 2009 (USA)
"Surf, Sand and Sun" is the 26th episode of the 22-minute version of Wiggle and Learn.
- One Finger, One Thumb
- This Old Man
- Dry Bones
- I Drive The Big Red Car
- One, Two, Three, Four Rhymes
- The Fairy Dance
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Children are encouraged to develop fine and gross motor skills by following The Wiggles fun movements in One Finger, One Thumb. This Old Man then helps children to learn numeracy skills, as a child is learning to count with vibrant colours and fun costumes. The Wiggles get the assistance of Wags the Dog and Henry the Octopus to help enlighten children on different animals and how they can have a different number of legs. They use various examples to demonstrate this to children. Sam gets the help of Captain Feathersword to help educate children about the skeletal system in Dry Bones. Wags and Dorothy play an energetic ball game which encourages children to work together and co-operate for the game to work. It's time for singing and dancing, it's time to Wiggle and Learn!
- One Finger, One Thumb, Keep Moving (Playhouse Disney)
- The songs This Old Man, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and Dry Bones previously appeared together in Oh, Captain! Also, the painting segment and The Fairy Dance appeared in Soy Capitan! Finally, One Finger, One Thumb and One, Two, Three, Four Rhymes appeared in My Fair Lady!.
- This is the final episode of any Wiggly TV show to feature Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt and Sam Moran as official members, thus making Anthony the only original wiggle to appear in every series.