Surfer Jeff sees the return of The Wiggles' original singer, Greg Page! Surfer Jeff is The Wiggles' most exciting adventure ever! With songs from around the world, children will be captivated by the magic of The Wiggles in their 21st year with Surfer Jeff.
- Here Come Our Friends
- Dorothy the Dinosaur's Beach Party
- Up, Down, Turn Around
- The Mini Foxie Puppy Dance
- Ooey, Ooey, Ooey Allergies!
- It's Peanut Butter!
- I Love Oranges
- Mango Walk
- What's The Weather Today?
- Rolling Down The Sandhills
- Running Up The Sandhills
- Olive Oil Is My Secret Ingredient
- Balla Balla Bambina
- C'est Wags, C'est Bon
- Surfer Jeff
- An Irish Dinosaur Tale
- Would You Like To Go To Scotland?
- London Barcarolle
- Look Before You Go
- Waltzing Matilda
DVD Bonus Songs
Opening: The intro shows the cast of the video. The Wiggles are introducing themselves. Jeff calls out The Wiggly Friends for a wiggly fiesta.
- Song 1: Here Come Our Friends
Jeff introduces "Dorothy the Dinosaur's Beach Party"
Jeff has fallen asleep. Wake up Jeff!!! Jeff suggests a blood-pumping song.
- Song 3: Up, Down, Turn Around
Captain arrives and tells The Wiggles he saw Wags being chased by dogs with a magic bottle.
- Song 4: The Mini Foxie Puppy Dance
Gino the Genie comes out of the bottle. The Wiggles go and have a picnic and they meet Dr. Johnny Taitz while talking about allergies.
- Song 5: Ooey, Ooey, Ooey Allergies!
Murray introduces "It's Peanut Butter!"
- Song 6: It's Peanut Butter!
Gino the Genie loves peanut butter but he also likes oranges.
- Song 7: I Love Oranges
Anthony loves oranges too, but he also likes mangos. The Wiggles go to the beachside to look for mango trees. Here comes Dorothy! Gino grabs some mangos. 1, 2. Let's all do the mango walk!
- Song 8: Mango Walk
Murray dresses up as a banana
- Song 9: Banananana
After playing chase, Jeff gets tired again. Wake Up Jeff! Jeff makes his 3 wishes. His wishes are around the world typed. First, they have to check the weather.
- Song 10: What's The Weather Today?
Jeff's first wish is Abu Dhabi.
Jeff's second wish is Italy.
Jeff's final wish is Paris.
- Song 15: C'est Wags, C'est Bon
Henry wants to see Jeff surf like never before.
- Song 16: Surfer Jeff
It's time for Gino to go, but he can't open the bottle. Anthony has tickets to Ireland, Scotland & London.
Murray wants the travelling to keep going, as in "Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga".
- Song 20: Look Before You Go
The Wiggles say goodbye but Gino arrives behind them and brings them new skivvies.
- Song 21: Waltzing Matilda
- Sydney, Australia
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Dublin, Ireland
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- London, England
- Paris, France
- Rome, Italy
- Jeff Surfing - December 2007
- Scenes without Greg - May 2011
- Scenes with Greg - February-March 2012
- Starting with this video (only the end), The Wiggles' large shadings on their shirts are now shined and they now have shadings in the front. Their pants also have two lines instead of one.
- This is the fourth non-concert video to be filmed on location instead of in a studio after Wiggly Safari, Wiggle Bay, and Cold Spaghetti Western.
- Rolling Down/Running Up The Sandhills were the only songs on this video that weren't re-recorded.
- This DVD features bonus music videos of Jack/Jill Be Nimble and Wags The Dog, He Likes To Tango.
- Larry Malone makes a cameo in Here Come Our Friends where Captain Feathersword arrives after getting off the boat.
- This is Greg's first and only video in his 2007 skivvy and trousers.
- The last video to feature The Wiggles in their 2007 skivvys but the trousers stay the same and they are wearing them until the end when Gino the Genie gives them their 2012 skivvys.
- Olive Oil Is My Secret Ingredient was filmed at Bankstown Sports Club.
- The Wiggles, Captain Feathersword and Gino hum along to "Battle Hymn of the Republic" while Dr. Johnny Taitz gives tips about allergies.
- It is revealed that Anthony is allergic to peanut butter. In real life his son, Antonio, has a peanut allergy. However in Taking Off!, he is eating peanut butter with The New Wiggles.
- The DVD was filmed from February 23 to March 2 because March 2 was the day The Wiggles got new skivvies.
- The parts with The Wiggles' shorts and sun hats were filmed on February 23rd-27th and March 1st while the rest with their normal clothing were filmed on February 28th-March 2nd.
- In some scenes, The Wiggles are wearing the 2007-2012 skivvies with the 2012-present pants (two stripes per side instead of one).
- The DVD was released a month after The Wiggles announced the new generation of Wiggles.
- This is the second video to have the opening scene filmed in a chroma key background. The first was Wiggledance!.
- According to the Special Thanks credit, "Look Before You Go" was filmed at Anthony's brother Paul's.
- The white accordion from 2002-2006 returns in this video shown in "Waltzing Matilda".
- Jeff has different hairstyles in different scenes. Something similar happens with Emma in Taking Off!.
- This video marks the last of a few things:
- The last original Wiggles video to be filmed in Sydney.
- The last appearance of the red Maton Mastersound MS500 until Rock & Roll Preschool.
- The last non-concert video to feature Greg, Murray & Jeff.
- The last story based video to feature Greg, Murray and Jeff.
- In the US, this was the last appearances of Greg, Jeff & Murray to date since Celebration! was released first.
- This was the first video (not counting ones shot at concerts) since Racing to the Rainbow to not be filmed at Hot Potato Studios in some capacity.
- The scene where The Wiggles and Gino fly to Ireland, it is similar to the flight scenes you would see in the Indiana Jones movies.
- The parts where Jeff surfs were actually filmed in 2007 because parts were shown in On The Road With The Wiggles.
- The Wiggles have shorts during the beach scenes.
- Several references to Greg and Jeff's real lives are made. When Greg asks "He still does that?", he references leaving The Wiggles in 2006. When Jeff says "To get the blood pumping and the old pacemaker a-ticking!" he references his heart surgery in 2011.
- After The Wiggles' new generation took over, the lyrics for Here Come Our Friends were changed for Captain Feathersword's part.
- Several songs reuse old songs for the music:
- The Wiggles didn't say goodbye at the end of this video, although Murray said "It's time to go now!".
- The cover art is a reference to The Beach Boys' "Surfer Girl" album.
- This video is yet to be uploaded on YouTube as part of Classic Wiggles.
- This video was released in Australia after Jimmy Little died.
- This video was uploaded on WildBrain's YouTube channel starting on April 13th, 2022.
- Running gag: Whenever one says "see", the others say "saw", which repeats multiple times, referencing a see-saw.