The Wiggles TV Series 5, Episode 20
October 22, 2007 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
"Sydney Harbour" is the 20th episode of the 22-minute version of TV Series 5.
The Wiggles Show intro.
Murray and Henry greet everyone and then have a challenge. Can you run, hop and sing?
- Song #1: I Can Do So Many Things
Jeff introduces the Captain Feathersword segment where he explores the Sydney Harbor.
Sailing Around the World - Anthony and Captain Feathersword are beachside. Captain wants to have a closer look at the Sydney Harbor, so he hops on a jet-ski shaped inflatable tug raft and tours the harbor while Anthony explains the various Sydney landmarks like the opera house, the bridge, the amusement park, shopping area, and other boats.
- Song #2: Blow Me Down
- Song #3: Lechoo Yeladim - (Wiggly Animation)
Jeff invites everyone to the Wiggly concert.
- Song #4: Rock-A-Bye Your Bear - concert
Murray waves hello.
- Song #5: Get Ready To Wiggle - beachside
Jeff introduces the next song about joeys jumping on a bed.
- Song #6: Five Little Joeys
Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet - Today's letter is S for Skipping! Caterina demonstrates a whole lap.
Murray and Anthony introduce Wiggly Animation.
- Song #7: Uncle Noah's Ark - (Wiggly Animation)
Anthony and Greg sing the Di Dicki Do Dum song.
- Song #8: Di Dicki Do Dum
Greg, Murray and Dorothy wave goodbye. After that, Jeff and Henry close the show.
- I Can Do So Many Things
- Blow Me Down
- Lechoo Yeladim - (Wiggly Animation)
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear - Wiggly Concert
- Get Ready To Wiggle - Beachside
- Five Little Joeys
- Uncle Noah's Ark - (Wiggly Animation)
- Di Dicki Do Dum
- We Can Do So Many Things (Playhouse Disney title)
- The name of the episode is similar to the song I Can Do So Many Things.
- During the prologue for I Can Do So Many Things, an alternate angle is seen when Murray says "Henry, can you sing."
- The SATW Segment was later released on Splish Splash Big Red Boat.
- The songs I Can Do So Many Things and Di Dicki Do Dum previously appeared together in the episode Let's Have a Dance! Also, Lechoo Yeladim (Wiggly Animation) and Rock-A-Bye Your Bear (Concert) appeared back in The Gorilla Dance. Finally, Rock-A-Bye Your Bear (Concert) and Uncle Noah's Ark (Wiggly Animation) were in Shh! Shh! Shh!.
- This episode aired on Playhouse Disney after the Getting Strong! DVD and album was released in America.