“Tap Dancing Class, Leaf Rubbing, High Jump”
The Wiggles TV Series 3, Episode 16
October 13, 2003 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
The 16th episode of TV Series 3.
Although no official title was given to it by The Wiggles, it was called "Tap Dancing Class, Leaf Rubbing, High Jump" by Playhouse Disney.
Network Wiggles News
Dorothy is in a dance studio. The kids are learning to tap dance. Dorothy dances with the kids to "Watching The Waves" as they learn new dance steps. When Dorothy takes it back to Greg, Greg has some sink faucets in his hands tap dancing to "Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car" on his reporter's desk.
- Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?)
- Watching The Waves (from Wiggle Bay album in the Network Wiggles News segment)
- We're Dancing With Wags The Dog
- Dance A Cachuca
- Testing, One, Two, Three
- Anthony's Workshop
- The Wiggle Bay CD track of Watching The Waves is heard during the Network Wiggles News segment.
- Four of the songs in this episode were also used in the episode Bush Walking, Didgeridoos, but in a different order. The instrumental reprise of Swim Like A Fish also appeared in that episode, instead of Dance A Cachuca, whereas the song Testing, One, Two, Three previously appeared in the episodes Animals, Bush Walking, Didgeridoos, and Captain Feathersword's Birthday.