"The Long Tail Bilby" is the twenty-first episode of Series 5.
Learn about the Bilby with Jeff, and help The Wiggles discover if Greg's mystery box really is empty!
The Wiggles Show intro.
Murray invites everyone to the Wiggly concert.
- Song #1: The Monkey Dance - concert version
Greg and Anthony announce it's time for the Mariachi Wiggles, who are going to be making fruit salad (ensalada de fruta in Spanish).
- Song #2: Fruit Salad - (Mariachi Wiggles)
Wigglehouse - It's time for the magic trick show! Anthony, the audience guy, wonders what magic trick he will serve to everyone today. He introduces everyone to his famous box of mystery. Anthony remarks the echo was great and wanted the word to repeat, so it did. He opens up the small box and there's nothing inside, except for air. He closes it and remarks that it is a totally empty box. Anthony eats a bit of fruit salad and remarks there is dark paint inside the box. Anthony could not stand this magic trick so Magic Greg leaves the show. Anthony opens up the box of mystery and sees it isn't empty anymore. There were magic hankies inside. He took one by one out. He remarks that all this magic trick has made him thirsty and starts to drink a glass of water.
- Song #3: Gulp Gulp - short version
Wags introduces himself and dances to a groovy tune.
Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet - Today's letter is T for a tyrannosaurus rex, the King of the Dinosaurs. Let's all do the dance together.
Greg waves hello.
- Song #4: Wags the Dog
Jeff introduces the bilby known as an Australian marsupial that have long ears, and love to sleep all day, but come out at the night-time when it's cooler.
Greg invites everyone to the Wiggly concert.
- Song #5: Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car - concert version
Jeff waves hello.
Little Wiggles - The news report is over. Greg wonders if he can be one of the Wiggly News Reporters. He pulls up a small microphone and welcomes everyone to Wigglehouse News. First he reports that Jeff slept. We'll come back to that story. The next report is that Anthony grabbed some fruit from the fridge. How yummy! Third report is that Murray plays his guitar and is known as the King of Guitars. But Jeff was still asleep later that day. Dorothy was making rosy tea for everyone as the next report. Jeff was still asleep when it happened. When Wags was outside digging for bones, Jeff finally awoke, and then as last reported the Wiggles helped clean Henry's shoes. And that's all the news.
Jeff plays a little tune on the piano.
Greg says come join in the fun with the Mandarin Wiggles.
- Song #6: Gulp Gulp - (Mandarin Wiggles)
The Wiggles dance briefly.
- Song #7: Brown Girl In The Ring
Clare, Murray and Caterina wave goodbye.
- The Monkey Dance - concert version
- Fruit Salad - (Mariachi Wiggles)
- Gulp Gulp - short version
- Wags the Dog
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car - concert version
- Gulp Gulp - (Mandarin Wiggles)
- Brown Girl In The Ring
- Box of Mystery (Playhouse Disney title)
- The music for the Magic Greg segment is Magic Club Music.
- The song Gulp Gulp is used twice in this episode; first, the Wigglehouse segment, then the Mandarin Wiggles Animation.
- The songs The Monkey Dance (Concert) and Fruit Salad (Mariachi Wiggles) previously appeared together in Fruity Fun. Also Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car (Concert) and Fruit Salad (Mariachi Wiggles) appeared in Pirate Dancing.
- On Roku Channel listings for The Wiggles Channel, this episode title is misspelled as "The Long Tail Bibly".