The OG Wiggles Reunion Tour! is the third original Wiggles reunion show from 2022.
Following the huge success of their recent sold-out adults-only concert, the OG Wiggles are back! With their last reunion performance receiving an overwhelming response and selling out in just five minutes, Anthony Field, Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt and Greg Page will tour the country with very special Saturday and Sunday night 15+ shows, featuring some of The Wiggles' best-loved songs and cameos from characters such as Captain Feathersword, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Wags the Dog, and Henry the Octopus. And with The OG Wiggles' extraordinary music creds, it’s no surprise that they're being supported by some of the country's very best bands. Each show will have a wild support act, featuring some of Australia’s most loved and esteemed music artists, including Polish Club, DZ Deathrays and more. Jeff Fatt, OG Purple Wiggle, said, "All of those children who loved The Wiggles in the 90s are now adults who love the nostalgia and fun from that time in their lives. This night is for the grown-ups and is a chance to bring back some of that genuine, high-spirited liveliness again. We can't wait to relive those childhood memories and dance the night away to some of the favourite old-school tunes." "It will be The Wiggles as you remember and love them, but we’ll all have a bit more grey hair... and there’s a bar. We'll be playing all your favourite songs, and put on a show you won't forget," added Murray Cook, OG Red Wiggle. "Looking forward to getting back on stage with the OG Wiggles -we always have a great time together, and can’t wait to see the "kids" reliving their childhood. I may have to pull back a bit on the dancing this time around though!" said Greg Page, OG Yellow Wiggle.
- Fruit Salad
- Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?)
- Do the Wiggle Groove
- Here Comes a Bear
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear
- Wake Up Jeff!
- Quack Quack
- Eagle Rock (Daddy Cool cover) (Adelaide only)
- Joannie Works With One Hammer
- Hello Henry!
- Henry's Dance
- Everybody Is Clever (Up to Perth) / Taba Naba (Sydney and Brisbane)
- Look Both Ways (Up to Brisbane)
- Wiggle Bay
- Dancing In The Sand
- Five Little Ducks
- Old Town Road (Lil Nas X cover) (Brisbane only)
- Music Box Dancer
- Shake Your Sillies Out (Raffi cover)
- Di Dicki Do Dum
- I'm a Cow
- The Monkey Dance
- Elephant (Tame Impala cover)
- Dressing Up (Up to Perth) / The Crocodile Hunter (Sydney onward)
- Dorothy the Dinosaur (Only in Darwin)
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur)
- Dorothy (Would You Like To Dance?) (Only in Darwin)
- I Love It When It Rains
- Go Santa Go (Up to Perth) / Pub Feed (The Chats cover) (Sydney onward)
- We're Dancing With Wags The Dog
- Play Your Guitar With Murray
- Murray's Guitar Solo - Highway To Hell, Enter Sandman, Smoke on the Water, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Stairway To Heaven
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
- Que Sera (Justice Crew cover) (All but in Sydney) / Apple Crumble (Lime Cordiale cover) (Only in Sydney)
- Shaky Shaky (All but in Sydney due to wardrobe malfunction)
- Get Ready To Wiggle
- Hot Potato
- Romp Bomp A Stomp (Melbourne onward)
Note: Average setlist across multiple shows.
Note: (DO NOT ADD ANY SONGS until the setlist is confirmed)
- Greg Page - Greg Wiggle, Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards
- Murray Cook - Murray Wiggle, Lead Guitar, Vocals, Lead Vocals (for Five Little Ducks)
- Jeff Fatt - Jeff Wiggle, Keyboards, Vocals, Lead Vocals (for I'm a Cow)
- Anthony Field - Anthony Wiggle, Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bass (for Elephant), Lead Vocals (for Pub Feed)
- Paul Paddick - Captain Feathersword, Backing Vocals, Voice of Henry the Octopus, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Wags the Dog and Santa Claus
- Caterina Mete - Wiggly Dancer, Officer Beaples
- Tsehay Hawkins - Wiggly Dancer, Lead Vocals (for Apple Crumble)
- John Pearce - Wiggly Dancer, Lead Vocals (for Que Sera and Apple Crumble)
- Evie Ferris - Wiggly Dancer, Acknowledgement of Country
- Dominic Field - Wiggly Dancer, Wags the Dog, Santa Claus
- Stephanie Di Coio - Wiggly Dancer, Dorothy the Dinosaur
- Callum Hendry-Hodsdon - Wiggly Dancer, Henry the Octopus, Teddy Bear, Ballerino
- Julia Lanzetti - Wiggly Dancer
- Ella Ferris - Wiggly Dancer, Acknowledgement of Country
- Jane Mesapani - Wiggly Dancer
- Lucia Field - Wiggly Dancer, Music Box Dancer
- Jack Gatto - Backing Guitar & Backing Vocals (Darwin show, Hobart show, Melbourne show, Perth show, Brisbane show, Adelaide show)
- Alex Keller - Bass (for all songs except Elephant), Tambourine (for Elephant)
- Dominic Lindsay - Trumpet, Backing Keyboards (for all songs except Elephant), Ganza (for Elephant)
- Jae Nelson - Drums (Darwin show, Hobart show, Brisbane show)
- Lozz Benson - Drums (Melbourne show, Perth show, Sydney show, Adelaide show)
- Simon Pryce - Backing Vocalist, Percussion (Darwin show, Sydney show)
- Lachlan Gillespie - Backing Keyboards, Lead Vocals and Keytar (for Elephant)
- Aaron Schembri - Acoustic & Electric Guitar (Perth show, Sydney show, Adelaide show)
- Robert Rakete - Bass (Auckland show and Christchurch show)
- Polish Club (Darwin show, Adelaide show)
- DZ Deathrays (Brisbane show)
- DJ set from John Pearce and Len Pearce (Melbourne show, Perth show, Sydney show, Brisbane show, Adelaide show)
- Luca Brasi (Hobart show)
- Planet (Sydney show)
- Nooky (Sydney show)
- Little Quirks (Sydney show)
- Parsnip (Melbourne show)
- Sly Withers (Perth show)
Tour Dates & Venues
- February 12th - Darwin Entertainment Centre, Darwin, Northern Territory
- February 19th - Derwent Entertainment Centre, Hobart, Tasmania
- March 12th - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Victoria
- April 9th - RAC Arena, Perth, Western Australia
- April 23rd - Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, New South Wales
- April 30th - Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, Queensland
- May 7th - Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide, South Australia
- August 20th - Spark Arena, Auckland
- August 26th - Christchurch Arena, Christchurch
- Different Australian music artists were supporting acts at every show performing their own songs, as well as a Wiggles song that they covered on ReWiggled. For example, Polish Club did Apples and Bananas, Lucas Brasi did The Shimmie Shake! and DZ Deathrays did Hot Potato.
- This tour was the first time since 2012 that the Original Wiggles performed at Rod Laver Arena, Qudos Bank Arena, Brisbane Entertainment Centre & Adelaide Entertainment Centre.
- This was also the first time since The Wiggles Big Show that the Original Wiggles did an Australian tour without a performance at the Sydney Entertainment Centre, as it was demolished in 2016.
- This OG tour marks the return of several fan-favourite songs to be performed:
- Here Comes a Bear since The Celebration Tour!.
- Everybody Is Clever since The Wiggles' Big Birthday Show.
- Dorothy The Dinosaur since The Wiggles Big Show.
- Taba Naba since the Fall 2003 North American Tour.
- Eagle Rock since the Spring 2005 North American Tour.
- Dancing In The Sand since the LIVE Hot Potatoes! tour.
- Do the Wiggle Groove since the Toot Toot Show!.
- Dorothy (Would You Like To Dance?) since Sailing Around the World Live!.
- Music Box Dancer since Wiggledancing! Live On Stage.
- The former song was supposed to appear in the second reunion concert in 2020 but was cut.
- This is also the first reunion to be a tour.
- This is the first time The Crocodile Hunter is performed live.
- Unlike their past reunion shows, this tour allows people 15 years or older rather than 18.
- Originally, it was announced as an 18+ tour, but later changed to 15+ due to popular demand.
- Lucia Field is a ballerina during Music Box Dancer like in Racing to the Rainbow.
- The tour is the first time since Wake Up Jeff! that the Original wiggles as a whole group drive the original plywood Big Red Car and use it for Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car.
- The set for the Fruit Salad TV Big Show Tour is used in this tour.
- The Jeff Balloon, Greg Balloon, Anthony Balloon and Murray Balloon return in this tour since their latest appearance together in the 2005 USA Spring Tour.
- The Jumbotron played classic clips of the songs while they were performing that respective song.
- The Jumbotron filmed the Sydney Show.
- The performance of Go Santa Go at the Perth show began with a false start due to everyone being in the wrong key. It is not known whether this contributed to the song being replaced for the remaining shows.
- Robert Irwin appeared at the Brisbane show to sing The Crocodile Hunter, in dedication to his dad, Steve Irwin.
- Anthony stated in an interview with LiSTNR that the tour would extend to The United States, Canada in September and October.
- Christine Anu was originally going to make an appearance at the Sydney show, but did not due to the passing of her father. 
- The Wiggles Logo on the top looks like the one from The Wiggles Australia Day Concert Special with added dots on the logo.
- The tour will be coming to New Zealand in August with 2022 Big Show and OG gigs will be done in Auckland and Christchurch which will the first OG reunion tour to take place in New Zealand rather than in Australia.