The Wiggles TV Series 1, Episode 8
September 18, 1998 (AU)
|Approx. Running Time||
The Wiggles are having a party. Anthony eats all the party food and he tries to distract everyone.
Kaz the Cat
Kaz and her friends plan do have a surprise birthday party.
Kindergarten Text Types
Kids run an obstacle course.
The Wiggles are having a party with their friends to celebrate Miss Fez, their friend, for being hired to work at the school. Anthony wants to have some of the food for the party. The other Wiggles warn Anthony to not eat all of the food. Anthony can't help himself and accidentally eats all the food. He covers the table hoping the others won't notice.
- Why has Anthony got a sore tummy?
- What will the guests think?
- Will there be enough food for everybody else?
Later, The Wiggles' friends come over and are interested in having some of the food. Anthony tries to stall them by making them play a game. Anthony still continues to try and stall everyone from going to the food table. Eventually everyone agrees that it's time for the food. Anthony tries to stall them again but everyone starts to chant "FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!". Greg lifts the sheet covering the table to find that the food was gone. Anthony says "Apple, anybody?", then everyone else says in response "Oh Anthony!"
Henry and Jacques help a little fish train for a swimming race.
Captain Feathersword and Wags search for Frank the very rare, dancing, green, Mexican iguana.
Wiggly Chase Scene
The Butterfly Net Chase
- Vanishing Food!/I'm Hungry (Sprout title)
- At the end of this Captain Feathersword and Wags episode, the picture shows Wags grinning. This is the first time in the series we see Wags' teeth.
- The Wiggly Trivia Announcer font in this episode looks slightly different than that of the rest of the series.
- During the song Dorothy's Dance Party this is the only appearance for the Red and Green, and purple and orange dances cubes. (The ones they usually use are the Red and Blue, and the Yellow and Purple ones but not the Red and Green, purple and orange one.)
- This is the first time Officer Beaples is mentioned by name.