“The Wiggle Way”
The Wiggles TV Series 5, Episode 3
February 21, 2007 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
The Wiggle Way is the 3rd episode of the 22-minute version of TV Series 5.
- Get Ready To Wiggle
- We're Dancing With Wags The Dog (Live)
- A Frog Went A Walking (Wiggly Animation)
- Georgia's Song
- Having Fun At The Beach
- Romp Bomp A Stomp
- El Baile Del Chango (Mariachi Wiggles)
- Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! (Live)
Clare, Anthony and Brett greet everyone.
Song #1 - Get Ready To Wiggle
Wigglehouse - Murray asks if you live in a house or a caravan. Wherever you live, that is your home. He shares about the time the Wiggles first moved into the Wigglehouse. Everyone was helping out with moving furniture. Dorothy helped Murray move a table. Wags moved a chair. Henry used his many arms to straighten pictures. Greg and Jeff moved Jeff's chair in one spot, and then another, after which Jeff immediately took a nap in it. Oh no, they're not done yet. Greg ask everyone to wake him up. 1, 2, 3, Wake up, Jeff! They worked on moving in more things. Then Anthony went missing. Where's Anthony? He has stocked the table full of food.
Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet - Anthony introduces today's letter C which stands for captain. He directs everyone to Captain Feathersword, who does a captain's dance.
Song #2 - We're Dancing With Wags The Dog - concert
Greg opens a door and laughs.
Jeff's animal of the week - He talks about kangaroos. They have a pouch where they hold their babies called joeys. They have a long tail and feet to bounce on.
Murray and Anthony alternate words and introduce Wiggly animation.
Song #3 - A Frog Went A Walking – Wiggly animation
Murray introduces the next song which is a lullaby.
Song #4 - Georgia's Song
Greg introduces the next song and gives some beach preparation tips.
Song #5 - Having Fun At The Beach
Greg asks Dorothy what she likes. Dorothy loves roses and she loves to dance. Time to do her favorite dance.
Song #6 - Romp Bomp A Stomp
Greg and Anthony introduce the next song by the Mariachi Wiggles.
Song #8 - El Baile Del Chango – Mariachi Wiggles Animated
Jeff plays a keyboard motif.
Greg invites everyone to a Wiggly concert.
Song #9 - Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! – Concert version
Jeff says goodbye. Greg says Toodle-Pip. Murray says goodbye. Anthony and Wags say goodbye.
- Home Sweet Home (Playhouse Disney title)
- An instrumental version of Camera One is played in the Wigglehouse segment of this episode.
- Brett Lee was the only adult to appear in The Little Wiggles segment in this episode.
- A guitar transition wasn't added before Get Ready To Wiggle. This error was fixed for the first half of the episode for the 11-minute version of this series.