It is open to be edited by all users, so please beware of potential false information.
If the page becomes too filled with possible lies or unexplained assumptions, please contact an administrator who will lock the page until it is truly found.
The Wiggles Big Show is an Australian Wiggles tour that took place from October-December 1997. A show at the Melbourne Sports & Entertainment Centre was filmed and aired as a TV special of the same name on Disney Channel Australia, with individual clips released in a few other places.
- We Like To Say Hello (Seen on the Disney Channel's "Wiggly Weekend" promo)
- Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?) (Seen on Muscleman Murray)
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) (Seen on the Disney Channel's "Wiggly Weekend" promo)
- Di Dicki Do Dum (Seen on Spooked Wiggles)
- Hot Potato (Seen on Funny Greg and Foodman Video Now Jr.)
- Wake Up Jeff! (Seen on Communication)
- Wave to Wags (Seen on Wiggle Time!, Muscleman Murray and Barney's Musical Castle)
- Tap Wags (Seen on Spooked Wiggles)
- Quack Quack (Seen on Spooked Wiggles and Wiggle Opera VideoNow Jr.)
- Five Little Ducks (Seen on Wiggle Time! and Barney's Musical Castle)
- Henry's Dance (Audio heard on Disney Channel's "Wiggly Weekend" promo)
- Baby Baluga (Seen on Funny Greg)
- Nya Nya Nya (Seen on Muscleman Murray)
- Ooh It's Captain Feathersword (Seen on Funny Greg and Wiggle Opera VideoNow Jr.)
- Get Ready To Wiggle (Seen on Wiggle Opera VideoNow Jr.)
- Wiggly Medley (Encore) (Seen on Wiggle Time! and Barney's Musical Castle)
These are songs that are believed to have been performed, although no clips or images have surfaced.
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear
- A long time staple of Wiggles concerts, it's very likely that it was performed here.
- Joannie Works With One Hammer
- Dorothy (Would You Like To Dance?)
- Romp Bomp A Stomp
- The last three songs are known to have been in many setlists during this era, based on pictures and videos of other tours/concerts. It's possible that at least one of them, if not all, were performed.
- Leanne Halloran as Officer Beaples
- Leeanne Ashley as Dorothy the Dinosaur
- Edward Rooke as Wags the Dog
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword
- Leanne Halloran/Donna Halloran as Henry the Octopus
Show times for all dates were 10am and 1pm
- 7-8 OCT 1997 - State Sports Centre, Homebush, New South Wales (Note: extra show due to demand 7/10 @4pm)
- 3 NOV 1997 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Queensland
- 7-8 NOV 1997 - Melbourne Sports & Entertainment Centre, Victoria (seen in Wiggle Time, TV Series 1, Communication & The Wiggles Big Show)
- 12 NOV 1997 - AIS Arena, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- 17 NOV 1997 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre, South Australia
- 22-23 NOV 1997 - Perth Entertainment Centre, Western Australia
- 4 DEC 1997 - Derwent Entertainment Centre, Tasmania
- It was the last tour to have Baby Baluga until the Pop Go The Wiggles Show! in 2008.
- The Red Starry Guitar is seen in the background at this concert, it was never played in any of the released song clips but may have been played during the rumoured song, Dorothy (Would You Like To Dance?).
- The Big Red Car appeared at this concert, marking the first use of a motorized Big Red Car in concert. Jeff drove it in We Like To Say Hello and Officer Beaples drove it off stage, before bringing it back on stage later at the end of Get Ready To Wiggle.
- The Wagettes appear but it's unknown which dancers played them.
- Though some of the promo pictures have The Wiggles in short sleeved shirts, the footage and other promotional photos (like The Wiggles in the Big Red Car with Anthony driving), have them in long sleeved shirts. Not only that, the promotional photos have Wags' 2nd costume, while the footage has Wags' third costume.
- This is the first Wiggles Big Show ever. Not only that, this is also the first filmed Wiggles concert to be performed at an arena.
- If you see the photo with Anthony driving the Big Red Car, you can see a T and an H, so it was originally THE BIG RED CAR. This was before Toot Toot.
- The Melbourne show could potentially be uploaded on The Wiggles' YouTube channel as part of the unreleased specials series as Anthony confirms on Twitter that it has been found and will be digitized .