|TV Series 4 & 5|
52 x 11' or 26 x 22' (per series)
Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! (TV Series 3)
Wiggle and Learn
The Wiggles Show! is the name of TV Series 4 and 5 of The Wiggles.
Series 4 was filmed and produced mainly in 2004 and premiered on ABC TV on 18 April 2005 at 8:00 am. Series 5 premiered a little over a year later, on 19 June 2006 at 8:10 am, and the series concluded at the end of that August.
Each of these 22-minute episodes listed was originally split into two 11-minute episodes when first aired on ABC. Since none of these 11-minute versions have been released on DVD or iTunes, the episode pages listed are of the more commonly seen 22-minute versions.
For airdates and known information on the 11-minute episodes, see the aptly named tab below.
Premiere dates are from Playhouse Disney airings in America.
TV Series 4 (2005)
- Dorothy's Ballet - April 16, 2006
- Making Pies - September 19, 2005
- Friendly Feathersword Crew - September 12, 2005
- When We Were Young - February 13, 2006
- Kangaroo Dance - September 26, 2005
- Shiver Me Timbers - November 4, 2005
- I Swing My Baton - October 17, 2005
- Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock - December 5, 2005
- A Wiggly Mystery - June 26, 2006
- Prehistoric Party - August 23, 2005
- Wiggly Friends - February 14, 2006
- Bow Wow Wow - November 10, 2005
- We're Taking A Trip Across The Sea - October 24, 2005
- Paint a Portrait - December 30, 2005
- S.S Feathersword - November 7, 2005
- Eagle Rock - November 15, 2005
- Train Dance - November 17, 2005
- Bill the Billycart - November 18, 2005
- Jack in the Box - November 21, 2005
- Fruit Salad - November 22, 2005
- Learn About Animals - February 15, 2006
- Help Find Jeff - August 21, 2006
- I Count 1-10 - February 17, 2006
- Picking Flowers - November 23, 2005
- Swim With A Friend - February 16, 2006
- Bailamos - January 26, 2006
TV Series 5 (2006)
NOTE: Episodes marked with an asterisk (*) means official names have never been given to them by The Wiggles on DVD, iTunes, or otherwise. Our articles on these episodes use the names given to them by Playhouse Disney in America (sourced from tv.com), and the order is based on iTunes and Netflix in Australia.
- Fruity Fun - February 19, 2007
- Let's Have a Dance! - February 20, 2007
- The Wiggle Way - February 21, 2007
- Shh! Shh! Shh! - February 22, 2007
- A Wiggly Concert - February 23, 2007
- Playing a Trick on the Captain - February 26, 2007
- The Gorilla Dance - March 5, 2007
- Pirate Radio - April 16, 2007
- Amazing Alpaca - May 14, 2007
- It's Sunny Today - August 6, 2007
- Picnic Without Ants* - September 10, 2007
- We Like To Say Hello* - September 24, 2007
- Wiggly Shopping List* - August 27, 2007
- Pirate Dancing - January 14, 2008
- Nodding Dance! - March 23, 2007
- Musical Bonanza* - February 4, 2008
- O'Reilly!* - October 1, 2007
- Shingle Back Lizard* - November 19, 2007
- Pirate Dancing Shoes* - March 3, 2008
- We Can Do So Many Things* - October 22, 2007
- Box of Mystery* - April 28, 2008
- Look But Don't Touch* - February 23, 2008
- Farmer Brown* - May 19, 2008
- Watch, Learn, Dance, Sing* - June 2, 2008
- Animal Charades* - August 25, 2008
- Fun at the Beach* - June 23, 2007
TV Series 4 (2005)
- Episode 1 (Professor Singlottasonga!) - April 18, 2005
- Episode 2 (Wiggly Quiz Time) - April 19, 2005
- Episode 3 (Toot, Toot, Chugga Chugga Big Red Car) - April 20, 2005
- Episode 4 (Wiggly Show Time!) - April 21, 2005
- Episode 5 (A Trip to Athens) - April 22, 2005
- Episode 6 (Jeff the Artist) - April 25, 2005
- Episode 7 (Little Wiggles!) - April 26, 2005
- Episode 8 (Dancing Elbow to Elbow) - April 27, 2005
- Episode 9 (London Town!) - April 28, 2005
- Episode 10 (Fly Through the Sky) - April 29, 2005
- Episode 11 - May 2, 2005
- Episode 12 - May 3, 2005
- Episode 13 (Sing in San Francisco) - May 4, 2005
- Episode 14 (Topsey‐Turvey Day) - May 5, 2005
- Episode 15 (Where's Jeff?) - May 6, 2005
- Episode 16 (Rosy Tea) - May 9, 2005
- Episode 17 (Splish Splosh) - May 10, 2005
- Episode 18 (Dancing Friends) - May 11, 2005
- Episode 19 - May 12, 2005
- Episode 20 - May 13, 2005
- Episode 21 - May 16, 2005
- Episode 22 - May 17, 2005
- Episode 23 - May 18, 2005
- Episode 24 - May 19, 2005
- Episode 25 - May 20, 2005
- Episode 26 - May 23, 2005
- Episode 27 - May 24, 2005
- Episode 28 - May 25, 2005
- Episode 29 - May 26, 2005
- Episode 30 - May 27, 2005
- Episode 31 - June 13, 2005
- Episode 32 - August 8, 2005
- Episode 33 - August 9, 2005
- Episode 34 - August 10, 2005
- Episode 35 (Astronaut Dance) - August 11, 2005
- Episode 36 (Wiggly Party) - August 12, 2005
- Episode 37 (Here We Go Mexico City!) - August 15, 2005
- Episode 38 (Rolling Down the Sandhills) - August 16, 2005
- Episode 39 - August 17, 2005
- Episode 40 - August 18, 2005
- Episode 41 - August 19, 2005
- Episode 42 - August 22, 2005
- Episode 43 - August 23, 2005
- Episode 44 - August 24, 2005
- Episode 45 - August 25, 2005
- Episode 46 - August 26, 2005
- Episode 47 (Greg's Trick) - August 29, 2005
- Episode 48 (Flowers Red, Flowers Blue) - August 30, 2005
- Episode 49 - August 31, 2005
- Episode 50 - September 1, 2005
- Episode 51 - September 2, 2005
- Episode 52 - September 5, 2005
TV Series 5 (2006)
Click "Expand" for synopses on episodes from archived ABC1 TV schedules.
- Episode 1 - June 19, 2006
- Episode 2 - June 20, 2006
Jeff shows a white Bengal tiger; the Mariachi Wiggles sing Ensalada de Fruta (Fruit Salad' in Spanish), and the Little Wiggles use their 'Piano Locating Device' to find little Jeff's piano.
- Episode 3 - June 26, 2006
Captain Feathersword as the Captain introduces all his pirate friends and then shows us how to do the pirate dance! You'll also see 'I Can Do So Many Things', 'I'm A Cow' animation and our Irish dancing dinosaur in 'Di-Dicki-Do-Dum'.
- Episode 4 - June 22, 2006
Dorothy the Dinosaur sings 'Butterflies Flit', we 'Point our fingers and do the Twist' at a Wiggly Concert, Jeff shows us a beautiful koala, Anthony shows us the letter 'B' and does the 'Bazouki Dance in Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet'.
Murray remembers when everyone helped to make Wiggle house become Home Sweet Home, as Murray says, 'Helping each other is the Wiggle Way'. Anthony introduces us to the letter 'C' and Captain Feathersword does 'The Captain Dance'.
Cricket is fun with Australian test player, Brett Lee. The Mariachi Wiggles sing El Baile Del Chango (Monkey Dance). Greg reminds us to put on our hats, put on our sunscreen and swim with a friend when 'Having Fun at the Beach'.
- Episode 7 - June 28, 2006
How do you play soccer on the SS Feathersword? Captain Feathersword and his wiggly friends play the soccer game of the year. Anthony tells us about wearing a safety vest as we "Take A Trip Out On The Sea."
- Episode 8 - June 29, 2006
Jeff introduces us to Tom the cockatoo, Anthony shows us the letter "d" and teaches us the dinosaur dance in Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet. We go to a wiggly concert and move our arms around and around with Henry the Octopus.
- Episode 9 - June 30, 2006
Anthony reads a musical story about his Wiggly friends; we hear the Japanese song, Haru Ga Kita, which tells of the changing seasons. Jeff shows us a baby chicken and Anthony introduces us the letter "e" and does the elephant dance.
- Episode 10 - July 3, 2006
The Wiggles remember when they were young when the radio was broken and little Murray invented the wiggly-windinator to power it! Captain Feathersword and hia crew go "Rolling Down the Sandhills then "Running Up The Sandhills."
- Episode 11 - July 4, 2006
Captain Feathersword thinks that everyone has forgotten his birthday. The crew are "Playing A Trick On The Captain" by pretending they have forgotten. It's a happy ending with the crew singing "Have A Happy Birthday Captain"
- Episode 12 - July 5, 2006
Jeff tells us all about Australia's native dog, the dingo and then sing about some other animals in "Little Brown Ant" and "Do the Owl". We go to a wiggly concert and sing" Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles!"
- Episode 13 - July 6, 2006
Anthony explains that Lechoo Yeladim means, 'walk children' then we sing and walk to this lovely song. Jeff shows us a wombat with it's wonderful paws for digging and we see beautiful Irish dancing to the "Pipers Waltz".
- Episode 14 - July 7, 2006
The Wiggles are dressing up in style - Anthony dresses up as a doctor while Murray wears many different hats. Dorothy the Dinosaur teaches The Little Wiggles to boot scoot and everyone's invited to "Dorothy's Dance Party."
The pirate radio is broken and so Anthony and Jeff use the Big Red Boat to pick up Beccy Bluegrass. Captain Feathersword's magic buttons are fantastic. What happens when the third button is pushed? Can you help us find Jeff?
- Episode 16 - July 11, 2006
When you hear a polka, your troubles are through, so we go to a Wiggly concert to dance the "Hoop Dee Do"! It's time for onion, tomato, garlic, zucchini mixed with Wiggly animation to make some wiggly vegetable soup.
- Episode 17 - July 12, 2006
Oh no! Anthony's lost his appetite and so Dorothy suggests The Wiggles call Dr Verygood. The Doctor finds that Anthony may have simply over eaten, and tells The Wiggles that it's always good to investigate if you're not feeling good
- Episode 18 - July 13, 2006
The Wiggles cruise the ocean blue in The Big Red Boat. We hear the Mandarin Wiggles sing "I Climb Ten Stairs". Jeff introduces us to an Alpaca, a beautiful animal from South America with a lovely long neck and really soft wool!
- Episode 19 (The Captain's Jacket) - July 14, 2006
Join Dorothy the Dinosaur and her Irish dancing friends in "Di Dicki Do Dum"! Everyone loves Admiral Goodbloke. The Captain thinks it is because of his wonderful nautical jacket but you don't need a jacket to be funny and friendly!
- Episode 20 (Hat On My Head) - July 17, 2006
It's important to wear a hat on your head when you're out in the sun. Anthony introduces the letter "j" as we do the jumping dance. Captain Feathersword joins us as we sing and dance "Bing Bang Bong", that's a pirate song!
- Episode 21 - July 18, 2006
The Wiggles decide to go on a picnic and realise that it's best to bring enough for everyone rather than just themselves. You can't have a picnic without ants to eat the crumbs so The Wiggles sing "Little Brown Ant"
- Episode 22 - July 19, 2006
Loosen up everybody! Wiggle your fingers and Wiggle your toes as we "Get Ready to Wiggle". The Little Wiggles decide to go to the beach, but by the time they remember their swimmers, goggles, towels, sun screen and hat's it too late!
- Episode 23 - July 20, 2006
The Wiggles say hello in Chinese, Hebrew and Spanish. However you say it, "We Like to Say Hello!" We join the Captain and his friendly pirate crew as they sing while waiting for the storm to pass.
- Episode 24 - July 21, 2006
The Wiggles travel to the Johnson's Space Centre to sing "Walking on the Moon". We sing "Five Little Ducks" in Mandarin. Spread your wings and "Do the Owl". Anthony introduces the letter "k" and we do the kangaroo dance.
- Episode 25 - July 24, 2006
The Wiggles draw up a Wiggly list so that nothing is missed when they go shopping! The Wiggles count and sing at Wags Warehouse where business is ruff! Anthony introduces us to the letter "l" and then we all join in the lion dance.
- Episode 26 - July 25, 2006
The Wiggles sing a counting song about five baby joeys jumping on the bed. We hear Wiggles songs in different languages! The Mandarin Wiggles sing about delicious vegetable soup while the Mariachi Wiggles sing Move Your Arms like Henry.
- Episode 27 - July 26, 2006
Captain Feathersword introduces his crew: Alfonso the Italian chef, Elefterious the bazouki player; Benny Bandicoot, tea drinking Dapper Dave, tap dancing Caterina and Lucy, Cool Clarky and Aido the acrobat who back flips.
- Episode 28 - July 27, 2006
Dorothy the Dinosaur does her favourite dance the "Romp Bomp A Stomp". We join the Mariachi Wiggles as they sing Ensalada De Fruta and Anthony introduces the letter "m" and does the mashed potato dance in Dorothy's dancing alphabet.
- Episode 29 - July 28, 2006
Greg tries to have a magic trick show but Anthony really doesn't know what it means. Anthony has his own version of a magic trick, he makes food disappear! The Wiggles then sing the Milky, Milky, Milky song.
- Episode 30 - July 31, 2006
He's big, furry and loves to dig and run and sleep in the midday sun! Let's "Wave to Wags" the Dog! We go to France with some wiggly animation and dance the tango with "Cest Wags Cest Bon"
- Episode 31 - August 1, 2006
It's time for a pirate race. Benny Bandicoot will jump like a kangaroo, Cool Clarky will carry the cup of milk until it's all shook up, Aido the acrobat will run on his hands, Alfonso the Italian chef will carry an egg on a spoon!
- Episode 32 - August 2, 2006
It's a musical bonanza with a traditional ring game song from the Caribbean, an animated "Here Come the Chicken", and Anthony introduces us to the letter "o" and we all join in doing the octopus dance!
It's rehearsal time but where is Anthony's drums? He's lent them to Bill O'Reilly to use at a fete. Oh really? No O'Reilly! Dorothy's dancing alphabet introduces us to the letter "p" and we do the pirate dance together.
- Episode 34 - August 4, 2006
Let's point our fingers and do the twist with The Wiggles! Little Anthony makes a fresh and tasty meal with bananas, apples, grapes and melons. Captain Feathersword wants to wear a jacket with shiny gold buttons with a naval design!
- Episode 35 - August 7, 2006
The Wiggles join their Irish dancing friends for some dancing. Anthony even tries to do some jumps in "Bucket of Dew:" The Mandarin Wiggles sing I'm a Cow and Jeff introduces us to the Shingle back lizard, its wonderful!
- Episode 36 - August 8, 2006
"Murray reminds us to wear a hat in the sun then the Wiggles sing "Hat on My Head". Anthony introduces us to the letter "q" and we do the quack quack dance with Captain Feathersword in Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet.
- Episode 37 - August 9, 2006
It's time for the Mop- Mop Song with Captain Feathersword and his acrobatic crew, then the rooster dance in Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet. Greg is making soup but Jeff, Anthony and Murray need to clean their hands and face before eating.
- Episode 38 - August 10, 2006
Butterflies Flit in Dorothy's Garden. Then it's time to F.L.A.P. We meet Mohan the White Bengal Tiger, one of the biggest cats in the world! Everyone's invited to Dorothy's Dance Party and finally we sing a lullaby "Georgia's Song"
- Episode 39 (I Can Do So Many Things) - August 11, 2006
Greg "Can Do So Many Things." All aboard The Good Ship Feathersword…or is it? It's time to put our hats and sunscreen on and join The Captain out on Sydney Harbour on a surprise, piratical, nautical vessel!
- Episode 40 (Get Ready to Wiggle!) - August 14, 2006
You can wiggle all ten toes with the Wiggles and the wiggly dancers on the beach, in the Big Red Car and even on the Big Red Boat! Jeff tells us about baby kangaroos and you can watch as "Five Little Joeys" are jumping on the bed!
- Episode 41 - August 15, 2006
At a Wiggly Concert you can do the elephant, do the tiger and do "The Monkey Dance". Then it's off to Wigglehouse to work out if Greg's famous Box of Mystery really is empty! The Wiggles are thirsty so "Gulp Gulp" some water!
- Episode 42 - August 16, 2006
Oh me, oh my, Wags the Dog is barking all day and night! What animal lives underground and has a long snout and a long tail? It's a bilby! We learn more interesting facts about bilby's in Jeff's Animal Facts.
- Episode 43 - August 17, 2006
Dance with a very special friend of The Wiggles, "Henry the Octopus" then "Move Like An Emu" with the wiggly dancers. Let's visit the Captain and his friendly pirate crew as they "Nicky Nacky Nocky Noo" on the Good Ship Feathersword.
Come driving in the Big Red Car as The Wiggles beep and sing "We Like To Say Hello". Jeff teaches us to look but not touch as we meet a snake, then we "Romp Bomp A Stomp" with Dorothy the Dinosaur and do the umbrella dance.
- Episode 45 - August 21, 2006
Greg tries to pull a rabbit out of a hat as he practices some magic tricks then we meet Carla the Rabbit and her brothers, Dominic and Joseph! We learn the letter "v" on Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet and do a vegetable dance with Alfonso!
- Episode 46 - August 22, 2006
Learn how to play a bazouki as we sail the high seas with the Captain. We learn pirate exercises, stand on our pirate hands, flex our pirate muscles and do our hair in a cool pirate style as we "Bing Bang Bong" with this pirate song!
- Episode 47 - August 23, 2006
Come Irish dancing to "Di Dicki Do Dum" It's quack, quack, quack and cock-a-doodle doo with the Captain and his friendly pirate crew then we meet a baby freshwater crocodile with Jeff!
- Episode 48 - August 24, 2006
The Wiggles are having fun "Dressing Up" in style! Then, On Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet we learn about the letter "w" and do The Wiggles dance! Then it's time to go "Walking On The Moon" .
Put your rock and roll crowns to play with the King of Guitars, Murray. We learn that chickens have feathers but can't fly from Jeff's Animal Facts. Then it's off to Wigglehouse to play Animal Charades.
- Episode 50 - August 28, 2006
Jump in the car, put on your seatbelt and ride the whole day long in the "Big Red Car". The Little Wiggles are playing cricket but need a bowler. Australian test cricketer Brett Lee happens to walk by and joins in the fun.
- Episode 51 - August 29, 2006
It's "Lights, Camera, Action" with a Wiggly concert. We join Captain Feathersword and his friendly crew in a pirate song then its back into the Big Red Car for "Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga".
- Episode 52 - August 30, 2006
Let's cruise in the Big Red Boat. Jeff meets a pink cockatoo. Anthony shows us the letter "f" and does the Feathersword dance. It's hats and sunscreen for "having fun at the beach". Then, it's off to a Wiggly concert for a medley.
Multiple songs are featured in each episode, including studio songs from recent videos, songs performed in concert, and ones made exclusively for the series, filmed at an outdoor location, such as a forest or a beach.
In Series 4, songs from Top of the Tots, LIVE Hot Potatoes!, and the not yet released Sailing Around the World video appear. Song title cards are used, with a cartoon Big Red Car or Feathersword revealing the title. Series 5 features song clips from Here Comes The Big Red Car and It's Time to Wake Up Jeff!. It also featured songs filmed during the Santa's Rockin'! Tour.
Several songs in both series are presented in "Wiggly Animation" done by Plastic Wax Animation. In Series 5, animated songs dubbed in Spanish are performed by "The Mariachi Wiggles", while songs dubbed in Mandarin Chinese show The Mandarin Wiggles. Series 5 treats both English and Foreign animation songs more as a segment, with one or two Wiggles almost always introducing both.
Sailing Around the World
Focusing on Captain Feathersword and his crew, we see them travel the world and have misadventures on the S.S. Feathersword or at the beach. The Wiggles appear in music videos featured at the end of these segments, although they are seen much less in Series 5's segments.
Looking much like the Wigglehouse from TV Series 2 (although the layout is different, much of the same furniture is reused or recreated), the segment opens with the song In The Wiggles' World. The Wiggles are often seen performing a task, such as Jeff painting a picture of Wigglehouse (which the others mistake for him painting the walls of the house), or Greg cooking Vegetable Soup, prompting the others to wash their hands before they eat. In Series 5, some segments focus on Magic Greg and Anthony causing difficulties in his tricks, calling back to similar sketches seen in Series 2. Some Series 5 segments also end in a brief song, either performed live (such as Vegetable Soup), or miming to a short studio recording (such as Gulp Gulp or Say Aah at the Doctors). The outside of Wigglehouse is never seen in live-action.
Dorothy's Dance Class (S4)/Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet (S5)
This segment focuses on Dorothy the Dinosaur and the Wiggly Dancers teaching a specific dance. In Series 5, each dance relates to a letter of the alphabet, which Anthony introduces at Captain's dock.
The Little Wiggles
Showing the life of The Wiggles when they were young, very similar to the Wigglehouse segments although typically much shorter in length. In Series 4, each segment is accompanied by a song performed by The Little Wiggles, while Series 5 drops this.
Jeff's Animal Adventures
This segment, which appears only in Series 5, sees Jeff showcase some animals around a zoo. These are usually less than 30 seconds and are set to the instrumental of Anthony's Workshop. The segment is never given a name on-screen, although the description to The Pick of TV Series 5 DVD calls it "Jeff's Animal Adventures".
The original 11-minute versions that aired on ABC are very similar to 22-minute versions. Unlike TV Series 3 and 6, where songs and segments are shuffled around to change the running time, every episode in the 22-minute versions has a song or segment ends at the exact 11-minute mark. Thus, the 11-minute versions are simply those episodes split in half, with a brief scene of The Wiggles saying goodbye added to the end of the first half (as well as credits laid over the last 30 seconds or so), and the theme song placed before the second half. Some other brief edits are made to make each episode exactly 11 minutes, such as some songs or Dorothy's Dance Class segments being shortened in Series 4 to make room for the theme song or end scene. In Series 5, some short scenes of The Wiggles and their friends dancing or waving between segments in the 22-minute versions are removed in the 11-minute versions for the same reasons.
Videos that were produced alongside the series include Sailing Around the World was released in 2005 around the time of TV Series 4, while Here Comes The Big Red Car and It's Time to Wake Up Jeff! were released around the same time as TV Series 5 in 2006. These three videos and the two series share many of the same segments and songs. Because Sailing Around the World is almost entirely new songs with a continued theme and focus on Captain Feathersword, and the latter two videos are remakes of previous videos Big Red Car and Wake Up Jeff! respectively, it can be assumed these shared scenes were most likely made for the videos first.
However, Splish Splash Big Red Boat, released the same day as It's Time to Wake Up Jeff!, is a more straightforward clip show of TV Series 5. It is made up of a variety of songs and segments from that series (plus one from Series 4), almost all of which had appeared in previous videos, with no real theme tying them together.
Racing to the Rainbow, released on DVD after TV Series 5 had ended, used the same Wigglehouse and S.S. Feathersword sets, though with a noticeably different look to the shots, as it was The Wiggles' first studio video to be filmed in High Definition.
Home Video Releases
Unlike the previous three series prior, neither series was ever given a DVD box set. However, in June 2010, two compilations were released containing the first 9 episodes of each series (22-minute versions), The Wiggles Show: The Pick of TV Series 4 and Ready, Steady, Wiggle! The Pick of TV Series 5. They were only released in Australia and New Zealand.
In these same regions, both complete series was available on iTunes using artwork similar to the DVD releases. Both series were presented in 360p, a resolution height over 200 pixels smaller than the original 576i resolution. Series 4 was also in mono sound despite being created in stereo. Neither is currently available for purchase. Series 5 was also available for streaming on Netflix in Australia, though it was removed in 2018. But they are still available on Google Play & YouTube for Australia & New Zealand fans.
- Series 4 took a hiatus in airing on ABC1 between May 27 and August 8, although Episode 31 premiered after an airing of Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins! on June 13.
- This is Murray Wiggle and Jeff Wiggle's penultimate aired TV series.
- Despite it having been released between Top of the Tots and Sailing Around the World, none of the songs from the Cold Spaghetti Western appear in Series 4 (not counting We're The Cowboys, and which appears in animation).
- Episode 3 of Series 5 aired out of order, as other programming took the show's spot on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 schedule. It aired the next Monday instead.
- Songs in Series 5 later appeared in Splish Splash Big Red Boat and Lights, Camera, Action! 好戲上場.
- Every time the songs during the Series 5 episodes start and end, the footage is slightly extended or cut off.
- This is the first TV Series to air on Treehouse TV in Canada.
- in Series 5, The Wiggles reused songs from some of their previous albums such as Here Comes a Song from 1992, a year after The Wiggles began.