“The Wiggly Singing Symphony”
Ready, Steady, Wiggle! TV Series 1, Episode 4
July 11, 2013 (Canada)
|Approx. Running Time||
"The Wiggly Singing Symphony" is the 4th episode of Ready, Steady, Wiggle!
Simon demonstrates the difference between high and low notes to Dorothy while Emma signs the ABC for the hearing impaired. The Wiggles take to the beach to 'Say the Dance, Do the Dance!'
- Ready, Steady, Wiggle!
- Emma (with the Bow in Her Hair) (from Taking Off!)
- ABC (Wigglehouse performance)
- Say the Dance, Do the Dance (from Furry Tales)
- Do the Propeller! (LIVE)
- It was revealed that Emma uses Australian sign language.
- This episode was featured on the "ABC Kids: Playtime!" and Emma's Bowtiful Day! DVDs.