|Top of the Tots|
January 13, 2004 (USA)
Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins! (2003)
Cold Spaghetti Western (2004)
Top of the Tots is the 16th Wiggles video. It was primarily filmed from the 9th to the 13th of June in 2003. It was released on January 13, 2004 in North America, and on March 10 the same year in Australia.
Note: All songs are from the album of the same name, except where noted otherwise.
- Bow Wow Wow
- Central Park New York
- Cowboys and Cowgirls
- Fly Through The Sky
- I Wave My Arms And Swing My Baton
- New York Firefighter
- Picking Flowers
- Say Aah at the Doctors
- Feeling Chirpy
- Lettuce Sing (Fresh Fruit And Veggies)
- Let's Go Swimming
- The Bricklayers Song
- Calling All Cows
- Tick Tock (All Night Long)
- Can You Dig It?
- Knead Some Dough
- Open Wide Look Inside At The Dentist
Captain Feathersword has a bit of trouble with his microphone, but he fixes it, and introduces everyone on stage, including the dancers: Larissa, Ryan, Tamara, Franco, Lucy, Sam, Brett and Ben!
Song #1: Bow Wow Wow
Anthony introduces the next song. G'Day, squirrels!
Song #2: Central Park New York
Song #3: Cowboys and Cowgirls
Song #4: Fly Through The Sky
Song #5: I Wave My Arms And Swing My Baton
Jeff interviews with Frank, a firefighter from New York City, Dept. 227. He shows off his firefighter clothes and some equipment.
Song #6: New York Firefighter
Greg asks if you like picking flowers. Captain Feathersword does!
Song #7: Picking Flowers
Murray interviews Dr. Pam.
Song #8: Say Aah at the Doctors
Pam talks with Dominic, the child.
Greg is with some kids and Jeff.
Song #9: Feeling Chirpy
Anthony interviews Gabriel, who is a grocer, via satellite. Who then tosses Anthony an apple through the satellite before the song starts.
Song #10: Lettuce Sing (Fresh Fruit And Veggies)
Anthony interviews to the Perkin's family about how fun it is to go swimming at the pool.
Song #11: Let's Go Swimming
Murray and Anthony greet everyone from the Great Wall of China.
Song #12: The Bricklayers Song
Greg feels thirsty and likes to drink milk. He interviews a dairy farmer.
Song #13: Calling All Cows
Song #14: Tick Tock (All Night Long)
Song #15: Can You Dig It?
Murray is with some kids and some bread.
Song #16: Knead Some Dough
Dorothy talks with Michael, who is a dentist.
Song #17: Open Wide Look Inside At The Dentist
The Wiggly Group thanked the audience and said goodbye.
- Australia: March 10, 2004 (VHS/DVD)
- North America: December 16, 2003 (Screener Copy VHS), January 13, 2004 (HIT Entertainment VHS/DVD), October 9, 2007 (Warner Home Video DVD)
- United Kingdom: April 24, 2006 (DVD)
- This is the first time since It's a Wiggly Wiggly World! that The Wagettes appear.
- The Wiggles' custom Cowboy costumes, also used for Cold Spaghetti Western, are seen for the first time.
- This is the last video to feature Murray without bangs
- This video and Santa's Rockin were the only videos to not have an opening title sequence.
- The Australian and US versions of the DVD contain a behind the scenes featurette of Cold Spaghetti Western, this was basically used to promote Cold Spaghetti Western being released later that year.
- This video was released in North America over 6 months before Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins! was released in North America.
- This was the last video to be shot at the Sydney Entertainment Centre, however, the concert videos were still filmed there until it was remodelled as the Qantas Credit Union Arena for a short period of time.
- Anthony's cousin Greg Truman is seen in "Central Park New York". His mum Marie is also seen in "Picking Flowers".
- Anthony favourite food is apples, but in The Wiggles Movie he likes Fruit Salad and in Wiggle Food he likes all food.
- Wags the Dog does not speak in this video.
- The Wiggles filmed their families for most of the songs.
- The songs on the back of the US and Canadian cover are listed in a seemingly random order.
- Songs from the video can also be seen in TV Series 4.
- The set used would be used for the Wiggly Animation segments in TV Series 4 & 5. The only difference being that the Top of the Tots logo is replaced with The Wiggles Logo
- This video is dedicated to the memory of Greg's mother-in-law, Jane Hill, and Slim Dusty. Before the dedication cards and after the end credits, the video shows a post credits scene where best boy electrician Matt Russell writes 'that's a wrap' on his clapper.
- The studio scenes were shot in widescreen but some other footage was shot in fullscreen.
- The promo picture on the US, Canada and UK cover is photoshopped. Greg, Murray and Anthony's heads are pasted on from pictures taken earlier before the video, and Jeff and his accordion are also pasted on, possibly without his head being photoshopped.
- The 1992-2009 ABC For Kids Logo is used after the rating instead of the ABC DVD Logo. The same happened with Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!.
- The screener VHS has no previews at the end whatsoever.
- During the "Fly Through The Sky" performance, Greg and Murray use Nintendo GameCube controllers.
- This is the second video when the songs don't appear in the order of the back cover, the first was Wiggly Safari.
- Despite Greg saying that all the shops are closed during the "Calling All Cows" prologue scene, it is still daytime.
- Some footage that's seen during the end credits was aspect ratio to 4:3.
- This video is yet to be uploaded on YouTube as part of Classic Wiggles, although some songs have been uploaded as parts of compilation videos, such as Lettuce Sing.
- The VHS & DVD inside cover advertises the following videos: