You can find information on the cassette release of this album here.
This album was re-issued in 2006 as a It's Time to Wake Up Jeff!
1.We Like To Say Hello 1.54 • 2.Henry's
Underwater Big Band 2.27 • 3. Statue - 0.06 •
4.Everybody Is Clever 1.59 5. Swim, Swim,
Swim 0.06 • Having Fun At The Beach 1:42 •
7. Food Wish 0.14 • 8. Bing Bang Bong (That's a
Pirate Song) 1.17 • 9. Bucket of Dew/Paddy
Condon From Cobar 1.40 • 10. Guess What?
1:41• 11.Wake Up Jeff! 1.22 • 12. A Frog Went
A Walking 1.25 • 13. Dorothy, (Would You Like To Dance?) 1.49 • 14. Take A Trip
Out On The Sea 1.05 • 15. Romp Bomp A Stomp 1.24 • 16.Whales 0.06 • Baby
Baluga 2.23 • 18. Chu-Lu-Lu 0.51 • 19. Name Game 1.01 • 20. I Can Do So Many
Things 1.31 • Wave To Wags 1.38 • 22. House On The Hillside 1.12 •
23. Havenu Shalom Alechem 1:08 • 24. Quacking Sounds 0.07 • 25. Five
Little Ducks 1.56 • 26. Windmills 0.58 • 27. Pipers Waltz 1.26
- The Wiggles are Murray Cook,
Greg Page and
- Produced by The Wiggles
- Engineered by Chris Brooke
and Aaron Rhuig
- Management: John Spence and Associates Pty Ltd
- Photography: Gary Johnston Design: Deborah Party Graphics
- Lead Vocals: Greg Page
- Back-up vocals: The Wiggles, Paul Paddick,
Greg Truman and Emma Buter
- Brilliant guitar: Terry Murray
- Garage band guitar: Anthony Field and Murray Cook
- Bass guitar: Murray Cook
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn and Piccolo trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
- Viola: Angela Lindsay
- Cello: Margaret Lindsay
- Violin: Maria Schattovits
- Accordion, piano, kazeeo organ, snoring: Jeff Fatt
- Drums: Tony Henry
- Congas: Paul Rodgers
- Tin Whistle: Anthony Field
- Australia: April 4, 1996
- America (original): December 12, 2000
- America (re-release): June 24, 2003
- This album marks a transition between the early years and the current years. For example, this is the first album to feature heavy usage of real brass and string instruments.
- In 2006, The Wiggles re-released the album under the title It's Time to Wake Up Jeff! (accompanying the video remake of the same name) with some songs removed, and others added.
- The illustrations inside the booklet were designed by Deborah Parry Graphics.
- Henry's Underwater Big Band, Wake Up Jeff!, Dorothy, (Would You Like To Dance?), and Five Little Ducks were previously sung in the Big Red Car Tour.
- Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, and Anthony Field aren't credited for the vocals on this album but Jeff Fatt and Anthony Field we're credited for Back-up vocals to provided backing vocals and both the voices for Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog and Captain Feathersword and while Murray Cook provided backing vocals.
- Drummer Tony Henry uses other drums besides the kit such as a the tambourine on the songs for Chu-Lu-Lu, Havenu Shalom Alechem, Five Little Ducks, and the Windmills.
- In the US release, Havenu Shalom Alechem is credited as "Havenu Shalom Alechem (Hebrew Song of Peace)".
- The 1996 version of Dorothy, (Would You Like To Dance?) was reused in Compliments Of Brach's And The Wiggles.
- The US version of the album booklet adds transcripts for the spoken tracks.
- This is the first album to have songs that wouldn't be re-recorded for it's remake.
- Raffi's song Baby Beluga is spelled as "Baby Baluga".
- Musicians Dominic Lindsay, Maria Schattovits, Angela Lindsay, and Margaret Lindsay debut on this album.
- This is the only album where Paul Rodgers plays the congas.