"Walk" is a Wiggles song from the album: Yummy Yummy.
It's about many different ways to move, walking, running and jumping.
- Written by M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field and G. Page (EMI Music)
- Produced by M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field and G. Page.
- Engineered by Tony Douglass and Steve Pomfrett.
- Recorded at Tracking Station Studios 1994.
- M. Cook: bass guitar
J. Fatt: piano • G. Page: vocal
- Additional musicians: Drums/Percussion - Tony Henry
Vocals - Greg Truman
Get ready to...
Walk, On your way to school
Walk, To the swimming pool
Walk, To your favourite park
Walk, But not after dark
Run, Right around the block
Run, In your shoes and socks
Run, With your knees up high
Run, When you're feeling fine
We can move in many different ways.
We can walk and run and jump all day.
Jump, Like a kangaroo
Jump, Over to the zoo
Jump, Up two flights of stairs
Jump, High up in the air
准备好..。 走, 在你上学的路上 步行, 到游泳池 步行, 到你最喜欢的公园 走, 但不是天黑后 步行, 无处不在
跑, 就在街区周围 跑, 穿着你的鞋子和袜子 跑, 膝盖高起来 快跑, 当你感觉很好的时候 跑, 无处不在
跳, 像袋鼠 跳到动物园去 跳, 上两层楼梯 跳, 在空中高高举起 跳转, 无处不在 </poem> English Translation
Go, on your way to school
Walk to the swimming pool
Walk to your favorite park
Go, but not after dark
Run around the block
Run, wear your shoes and socks
Run, knee up
Run fast, when you feel good
We can move forward in many different ways.
We can walk, run and jump all day.
Jump like a kangaroo
Jump to the zoo
Jump up two stairs
Jump up in the air
- The CD version has a longer fade-out, due to the backing vocals continuing to sing.