|We're All Fruit Salad!: The Wiggles' Greatest Hits|
March 31, 2021 (AUS/NZ)
The Wiggles' World (2020)
Lullabies With Love (2021)
"We're All Fruit Salad!: The Wiggles' Greatest Hits" is an Wiggles video that was released on March 31, 2021 in Australia and New Zealand, and on April 20, 2021 in the United States and Canada. The title was taken from the song We're All Fruit Salad. It's a compilation video of songs voted by the public to celebrate The Wiggles 30th Anniversary.
Get ready to Wiggle to 30 years of Wiggly music and fun! Fans of The OG Wiggles (The 'Original Guys'), will love reliving the soothing voice of Greg, scintillating guitar breaks from Murray, Jeff’s keyboard wizardry, and Anthony's commentary "What's Next Greg?" alongside their good friends; Dorothy the Dinosaur, Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog and Henry the Octopus. The OGs started 'cradle rock', sold out Madison Square Garden 12 times and have created classics for children around the world! A few years later, Sam started Wiggling and the band kept rocking!
In 2013, a whole new sound came along, when Emma, Lachy and Simon joined in on the fun! "This 30-year compilation is like looking back at a party that has been going for more than half my life" - Anthony Field (Blue Wiggle, Founding Member). This release is a celebration of The Wiggles music's enduring appeal, and the band's popularity with generations of families across the globe. 30 years, yummy yummy!
- We're All Fruit Salad
- Get Ready To Wiggle from Wiggle Time!
- Do the Propeller! from Taking Off!
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear from Wiggle Time!
- I've Got My Glasses On! from Taking Off!
- Hot Potato from Yummy Yummy
- Say the Dance, Do the Dance from Furry Tales
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car from Toot Toot!
- Getting Strong! from Getting Strong!
- Fruit Salad from Wiggle Time!
- Apples and Bananas from Apples & Bananas
- Here Come The Wiggles from Fun and Games
- Dorothy the Dinosaur from Wiggle Time!
- Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?) from Big Red Car
- Who's in the Wiggle House? from Wiggle House
- Hey, Wags! from Wiggle House
- The Monkey Dance from Yummy Yummy
- Wake Up Lachy! from Furry Tales
- Emma's Theme from Emma! (TV Series 1)
- Food Food Food (Oh How I Love My Food) from Toot Toot!
- Follow The Leader from You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
- Captain Feathersword Fell Asleep on His Pirate Ship (Quack Quack) from Wiggle Time!
- Simon Says from Party Time
- Wiggle Bay from Wiggle Bay
- Romp Bomp A Stomp from Wake Up Jeff!
- Lachy! from Lachy!
- The Handwashing Song from Choo Choo Trains, Propeller Planes & Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car!
- Anthony's Workshop from Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!
- I Went To The Library from Rock & Roll Preschool
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favourite Dinosaur) from Yummy Yummy
- The Wonder of Wiggle Town from Wiggle Town!
- Go Santa Go from Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas
- Here Come The Reindeer from Yule Be Wiggling
- Henry's Christmas Merengue from Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas!
- Emma's Yellow Bow from Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle!
- The Toilet Song from The Wiggles' Big Ballet Day!
- Shirley Shawn the Unicorn from The Wiggles' Big Ballet Day!
- H.O.L.I.D.A.Y from Wiggle Pop!
- Everybody Wiggle Along from Ready, Steady, Wiggle!
- Australia & New Zealand - March 31, 2021
- United States & Canada - April 20, 2021
- This video celebrates The Wiggles 30th year anniversary.
- This is the first video to release in 2021.
- "Lachy!" and "Emma's Theme" is a montage of clips from the Lachy! TV Series and Series 1 and Series 2 of the Emma! TV Series in this video, unlike in The Best of The Wiggles.
- This is the fourth compilation video.
- This is the second all line-ups compilation video after the 2014 version of Hot Potatoes! The Best of The Wiggles.
- The version of "Do the Propeller!" is the same version as the one in The Best of The Wiggles with the added vocals at the end.
- In "We're All Fruit Salad", stock footage of Fruit Salad is used from Wiggle Time! (1993) and Yummy Yummy (1998).
- The song title cards are the same ones used in The Wiggles' YouTube channel, though they also mention the original video title and release year while Wiggle Time!, Toot Toot! (not including "Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car") and Yule Be Wiggling uses their original song title cards.
- In the opening, clips from Apples & Bananas, It's a Wiggly Wiggly World!, Nursery Rhymes, Big Red Car, Pop Go The Wiggles!, Toot Toot!, Dance Dance!, Here Comes The Big Red Car, Racing to the Rainbow, Wiggle Time!, Party Time!, Wake Up Jeff!, Santa's Rockin'!, Fun and Games, It's Time to Wake Up Jeff!, Hot Poppin' Popcorn, Yummy Yummy, Go Santa Go!, Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!, Rock & Roll Preschool, Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas, Let's Eat!, Wiggle Bay and It's Always Christmas With You! are seen.
- This is the first (and only) video to use the Fruit Salad borders.
- This is the only video where two versions of a song are used. The instrumental version of "Hot Potato" plays in the intro and in the credits and the version from Yummy Yummy is also used. Also, "Rock-A-Bye Your Bear" has the Wiggle Time! version from the 1993 video and the version used in the credits is The Wiggles Movie's version.
- In the End Credits Sam Moran isn’t credited in Starring The Wiggles only because under the section named "We're All Fruit Salad!", It list of the names of people who were in the We're All Fruit Salad music video.
- The song title for "Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do The Twist?)" is listed as from Yummy Yummy instead of Big Red Car.
- The song title for "Romp Bomp A Stomp" is listed as from 1997 instead of 1996.
- The song title for "Follow The Leader" has the OG Wiggles logo instead of the logo currently used in the Wiggles' YouTube compilation videos.
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car is credited to the 1998 version of Toot Toot!, when the version featured is from the 1999 re-release.
- The masters The Wiggles currently use for Wiggle Bay and Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins! are in a 14:9 aspect ratio. This itself is not a goof (assuming they no longer have access to 16:9 masters), but while "Anthony's Workshop" is presented correctly in 14:9 (albeit slightly squished), "Wiggle Bay" is covered up by the 4:3 version of the border.