“We Can Do So Many Things”
The Wiggles TV Series 5, Episode 20
October 22, 2007 (USA)
|Approx. Running Time||
We Can Do So Many Things is the 20th episode of the 22-minute version of TV Series 5.
Although no official title was given to it by The Wiggles, it was called "We Can Do So Many Things" by Playhouse Disney.
The Wiggles Show intro.
Murray and Henry greet everyone and then have a challenge. Can you run, hop and sing?
- Song #1: I Can Do So Many Things
Jeff introduces the Captain Feathersword segment where he explores the Sydney Harbor.
Sailing Around the World - Anthony and Captain Feathersword are beachside. Captain wants to have a closer look at the Sydney Harbor, so he hops on a jet-ski shaped inflatable tug raft and tours the harbor while Anthony explains the various Sydney landmarks like the opera house, the bridge, the amusement park, shopping area, and other boats.
- Song #2: Blow Me Down
- Song #3: Lechoo Yeladim - Wiggly Animation
Jeff invites everyone to the Wiggly concert.
- Song #4: Rock-A-Bye Your Bear - concert
Murray waves hello.
- Song #5: Get Ready To Wiggle - beachside
Jeff introduces the next song about joeys jumping on a bed.
- Song #6: Five Little Joeys
Dorothy's Dancing Alphabet - Today's letter is S for Skipping! Caterina demonstrates a whole lap.
Murray and Anthony introduce Wiggly Animation.
- Song #7: Uncle Noah's Ark - Wiggly Animation
Anthony and Greg sing the Di Dicki Do Dum song.
- Song #8: Di Dicki Do Dum
Greg, Murray and Dorothy wave goodbye. After that, Jeff and Henry close the show.
- I Can Do So Many Things
- Blow Me Down
- Lechoo Yeladim - Wiggly Animation
- Rock-A-Bye Your Bear - Wiggly Concert
- Get Ready To Wiggle - Beachside
- Five Little Joeys
- Uncle Noah's Ark - Wiggly Animation
- Di Dicki Do Dum
- We Can Do So Many Things (Playhouse Disney title)
- The name of the episode is similar to the song I Can Do So Many Things.
- During the prologue for I Can Do So Many Things, an alternate angle is seen when Murray says "Henry, can you sing."
- The SATW Segment was later released on Splish Splash Big Red Boat.
- The songs I Can Do So Many Things and Di Dicki Do Dum previously appeared together in the episode Let's Have a Dance! Also, Lechoo Yeladim (Animated) and Rock-A-Bye Your Bear (Concert) appeared back in The Gorilla Dance. Finally, Rock-A-Bye Your Bear (Concert) and Uncle Noah's Ark (Animated) were in Shh! Shh! Shh!.
- This episode aired on Playhouse Disney after the Getting Strong! DVD and album was released in America.