|Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!|
September 1, 2003 (AUS)
Space Dancing! (2003)
Top of the Tots (2003)
"Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!" is the 15th Wiggles video released on September 1, 2003.
Note: All songs are from the album of the same name except where noted otherwise.
- Camera One
- Gulp Gulp
- Wiggly Sports Theme
- Testing, One, Two, Three
- Bit By Bit (We're Building A Set)
- Vegetable Soup
- Music With Murray
- Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles!
- Dressing Up
- Where's Jeff?
- Anthony's Workshop
- Calling All Cows (Seen in Top of the Tots)
- Knock Knock, Who's There?
- Weather, Weather, Weather
- Community Service Announcement!
- Wiggly Sports Theme
- The Dancing Flowers (Seen in the third season)
Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Episodes
- July 2002 (Studio)
- August 2002 (Outside)
- Australia: September 1, 2003 (VHS/DVD)
- North America: June 29, 2004 (HIT Entertainment Screener Copy VHS), July 27, 2004 (HiT Entertainment Official Copy VHS/DVD), October 9, 2007 (Warner Home Video DVD)
- United Kingdom: 21st April 2008 (DVD)
- February 2, 2004 (ABC TV) 
- June 13, 2005 (ABC TV) 
- February 16, 2006 (ABC TV)
- February 16, 2007 (ABC TV)
- July 2, 2007 (ABC 2)
- Simon Pryce makes his debut in a Wiggles video, who would then go on to become Simon Wiggle in 2013.
- Like Wiggle Bay, this video was filmed and made in 16:9 widescreen and aired on ABC in Australia in that aspect ratio. On every home video release, however, only 4:3 full-screen crops are used. Additionally, a 14:9 ("halfway widescreen") master was used for the 2003 Australian DVD and VHS trailer, which was seen on the Australian and the American Warner Home Video Space Dancing! releases. This master was also used for the Anthony's Workshop music video featured in We're All Fruit Salad!: The Wiggles' Greatest Hits.
- Songs from this video are from the Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! (TV Series).
- Calling All Cows, which appeared on the album, was not included in the video, though it later made its debut on Top of the Tots.
- This is the first video where The Wiggly Friends play instruments.
- This is Andrew McCourt's final video as Wags the Dog. Kristy Talbot takes over starting with the next video. Likewise, this is also Talbot's last video as Henry the Octopus.
- This is Corrine O'Rafferty's final video as Dorothy the Dinosaur. Caterina Mete takes over starting with the next video.
- The Red Starry Guitar is seen in The Wiggles' TV set drawing, played by Murray in the song "Bit By Bit (We're Building A Set)".
- The 1992-2009 ABC For Kids Logo is used after the rating instead of the ABC DVD Logo.
- The screener VHS has no previews at the end whatsoever.
- At The Wiggles meet and greet at NASA, this was the first HIT Entertainment US DVD in particular to have The Wiggles' autographs.
- This is the first video which features Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! episodes as special features.
- A version of Instruments edited to 18-minutes is featured as a bonus feature on this DVD. It has both Rock-A-Bye Your Bear and the Where's Jeff? segment removed.
- This video was aired on ABC TV on February 2, 2004 & June 13, 2005.
- This was the fifth video where the Big Red Car is broken, the first was Toot Toot!, the second was The Wiggly Big Show, the third was Wiggly Safari, and the fourth was the Happy Party Taiwanese video.
- The song Vegetable Soup is the second time in which Captain Feathersword gets sad in the middle of a song and then becomes happy again at the end The first times were in live versions of Five Little Ducks.
- This video aired on ABC TV the day Lucia Field was born.
- This video is yet to be uploaded on YouTube as part of Classic Wiggles, although some songs have been uploaded in compilation videos, such as Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles!
- This video was filmed from July to September 2002 possibly right after filming TV series 3.
- The VHS & DVD inside cover advertises the following videos:
- The Wiggles ran through the wall by foot in the flashback, but they actually ran through the wall in the Big Red Car.
- On the Australian cover, the song list from the album is used, despite multiple songs listed not appearing in the video. This is fixed on most international releases.
- Dominic Lindsay's name was credited for Bit By Bit (We're Building A Set).
- Towards the end of Bit By Bit (We're Building A Set) in the video, you can hear a squeak. This was edited out in Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! (TV Series 3).
- The Wiggles' names were credited for Go To Sleep Jeff (Brahms' Lullaby) in the VHS and DVD inlay.
- On the USA DVD release, during the part in Testing, One, Two, Three when Murray says "Yeah, yeah!" in his high pitched voice, the DVD subtitles state that Dorothy is saying that lyric.