|Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!|
Top of the Tots (2003)
"Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!" is the 15th Wiggles video released on September 1, 2003.
Note: All songs are from the album of the same name except where noted otherwise.
- Camera One
- Gulp Gulp
- Wiggly Sports Theme
- Testing, One, Two, Three
- Bit By Bit (We're Building A Set)
- Vegetable Soup
- Music With Murray
- Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles!
- Dressing Up
- Where's Jeff?
- Anthony's Workshop
- Calling All Cows (Seen in Top of the Tots )
- Knock Knock, Who's There?
- Weather, Weather, Weather
- Community Service Announcement!
- Wiggly Sports Theme
- The Dancing Flowers (Seen in the third season )
Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Episodes
- Australia: September 1, 2003 (VHS/DVD)
- North America: June 29, 2004 (Screener Copy VHS), July 27, 2004 (HiT Entertainment Official Copy VHS/DVD), October 9, 2007 (Warner Home Video DVD)
- United Kingdom: 21st April 2008 (DVD)
- Simon Pryce makes his debut in a Wiggles video, 10 years who would then go on to become Simon Wiggle in 2013.
- Like Wiggle Bay, this video was filmed and made in widescreen and aired on ABC in Australia in that aspect ratio. On every home video release, however, only 4:3 full-screen crops are used. Additionally, a 14:9 ("halfway widescreen") cropped trailer was used on the 2003 Space Dancing! DVD and VHS in Australia, as well as the 2007 Space Dancing! DVD re-release in America.
- Songs from this video are from the Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! (TV Series).
- Calling All Cows, which appeared on the album, was not included in the video, though it later made its debut on Top of the Tots.
- This is the first video where The Wiggly Friends play instruments.
- This is Andrew McCourt's final video as Wags the Dog. Kristy Talbot takes over starting with the next video. Likewise, this is also Talbot's last video as Henry the Octopus.
- This is Corrine O'Rafferty's final video as Dorothy the Dinosaur. Caterina Mete takes over starting with the next video.
- The Red Starry Guitar is seen in The Wiggles' TV set drawing played by Murray in the song "Bit By Bit (We're Building A Set)".
- The 1992-2009 ABC For Kids Logo is used after the rating instead of the ABC DVD Logo.
- The screener VHS has no previews at the end whatsoever.
- at The Wiggles meet and greet at NASA, this was the first HIT Entertainment US DVD in particullar to have The Wiggles' autographs
- This is the first video which features Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! episodes as special features.
- A version of Instruments edited to 18-minutes is featured as a bonus feature on this DVD. It has both Rock-a-Bye Your Bear and the Where's Jeff? segment removed.
- This video was aired on ABC TV on February 2, 2004 & June 13, 2005.
- The Wiggles ran through the wall by foot in the flashback, but they actually ran through the wall in the Big Red Car.
- This was the fifth video where the Big Red Car is broken, the first was Toot Toot!, the second was The Wiggly Big Show, the third was Wiggly Safari, and the fourth was the Happy Party Taiwanese video, basically three videos from Australia or UK, two videos from America, and one video from Asia.
- On the Australian cover, the song list from the album is used, despite multiple songs listed not appearing in the video. This is fixed on most international releases.
- Dominic Lindsay's name was credited for Bit By Bit (We're Building A Set).
- Towards the end of Bit By Bit (We're Building A Set) in the video, you can hear a squeak. This was edited out in Lights! Camera! Action! Wiggles! (TV Series 3)
- Murray, Jeff, Anthony and Greg's names were credited for Go To Sleep Jeff (Brahms' Lullaby) in the VHS and DVD inlay.
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20030806095731/http://www.thewiggles.com.au/new.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20031002020808/http://www.thewiggles.com.au:80/new.html
- ↑ http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/netw/200402/highlights/223049.htm
- ↑ http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/netw/200506/programs/ZY6577A001D13062005T100000.htm
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.