- Who's in the Wiggle House? - 1:31
- Dressing Up - 2:17
- Hey, Wags! - 1:05
- Do the Hawk (feat. Lee Hawkins) - 1:59
- BRC is the Big Red Car - 2:01
- Lullaby Overture (Part 1 - Instrumental) - 0:51
- Feeling Hungry - 1:11
- Galloping Ballet - 1:49
- Have a Good Day (Kia Pai to Rā) (feat. Robert Rakete) - 1:12
- Jack's Wheelchair Song - 2:01
- Emma's Bow Minuet - 2:21
- The Laughing Doctor - 1:15
- Pappadum - 1:25
- Shock the World - 2:28
- Little Sir Echo - 1:32
- Lullaby Overture (Part 2 - Instrumental) - 0:42
- Five Little Joeys - 1:41
- Big Red Boat - 1:55
- Talking Cow - 2:05
- There Was A Princess - 3:20
- Joannie Works With One Hammer - 1:47
- Zamel the Camel Has Five Humps - 1:27
- The Boating Song - 0:58
- Lullaby Overture (Part 3) - 1:32
- Roll the Acrobats - 2:44
- Wiggly Mash-Up - 3:46
- Main Vocals: Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Lee Hawkins, Paul Paddick, Simon Pryce, Robert Rakete, Emma Watkins
- Guitars: Anthony Field
- Bass: Anthony Field, Alex Keller
- Drums: Anthony Field, Jae Nelson, Steve Pace
- Piano/Keyboard: Jeff Fatt, Lachlan Gillespie
- Xylophone: Lachlan Gillespie
- Percussion: Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Emma Watkins, Steve Pace
- Laughing: Simon Pryce
- Backing Vocals: Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce, Emma Watkins
- Talking Cow: Simon Pryce
- Narrator: Anthony Field
- Steel Guitar: Alex Keller
- The Wiggles are Anthony Field, Lachy Gillespie, Simon Pryce & Emma Watkins
- Executive Producers: Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field
- Music Produced by Anthony Field
- Music Recorded at Hot Potato Studios
- Music Recorded by Alex Keller & Braeden Lynden
- Music Mixed by Alex Keller
- Mastered by Don Bartley
- Production Manager: Kate Alexander
- Graphic Design: Daniel Attard
- Stills Photographers: Daniel Attard, Aaron Hill
- Australia & New Zealand: 2nd May 2014
- North America: November 11th 2016
- This is the first album to show a list of various musicians and singers in the songs.
- Lee Hawkins guest stars in Do the Hawk and Robert Rakete guest stars in Have a Good Day (Kia Pai to Ra).
- Facebook mentioned that the working title of this album was called "Seals, Cows, Boats, and Cricket!"
- The instrumental tracks from Sailing Around the World and Dry Bones are used for BRC is the Big Red Car and Zamel the Camel Has Five Humps.
- Drummer Jae Nelson debuts in this album.
- Steve Pace plays the drums and percussion on Roll the Acrobats.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.