June 11, 2014 (AUS)
1:00:18 (AUS Version)
Apples & Bananas (2014)
Rock & Roll Preschool (2015)
Wiggle House is the 47th Wiggles video that was released on June 11, 2014. It premiered in Hoyts Cinemas in Australia on June 1, 2014.
Who's in The Wiggles' house? All your favourite friends, Emma, Lachy, Simon and Anthony, and over twenty songs! Join the fun of 'The Laughing Doctor', taste the delights of 'Pappadum', 'Do the Hawk' with America's Lee Hawkins, 'Have a Good Day (Kia Pai to Ra)' with New Zealand's Robert Rakete, and so much more. So open the door to a house full of fun as we raise the roof with Wiggle House!
- Who's in the Wiggle House?
- Dressing Up
- Do the Hawk
- The Giraffe
- Lullaby Overture (Part 1)
- Hey, Wags!
- Big Red Boat
- Have a Good Day (Kia Pai to Rā)
- BRC is the Big Red Car
- Feeling Hungry
- Jack's Wheelchair Song
- Emma's Bow Minuet
- Talking Cow
- Five Little Joeys
- Lullaby Overture (Part 2)
- Little Sir Echo
- Joannie Works With One Hammer
- Galloping Ballet
- The Laughing Doctor
- There Was A Princess
- Shock the World
- Zamel the Camel Has Five Humps
- Lullaby Overture (Part 3)
- Roll the Acrobats
More coming soon!
- Australia and New Zealand: June 11, 2014 (ABC for Kids/Village Roadshow)
- North America: February 24, 2015 (NCircle)
- January 26, 2018 (Treehouse TV)
- April 21, 2018 (Universal Kids)
- This video marked:
- The first video that shows what Emma's, Lachy's and Simon's bedrooms look like in the first place.
- The second video video to feature Lee Hawkins as a guest star.
- The last video to use a song filmed in 2012. It also marks Jeff Fatt's last appearance in a Wiggles release until The Wiggles Reunion Show.
- The last video to feature Nick Hutchinson until Choo Choo Trains, Propeller Planes & Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car!.
- The first video to show a list of various musicians and singers in the song credits.
- The final video to be released by NCircle Entertainment.
- The only video in North America to be released in 2015.
- Lee Hawkins is displayed as the orange Wiggle and Robert Rakete is the brown Wiggle.
- Joseph Paulo as a guest star in the music video, Shock the World, He is the second sport player to be guest star in one of The Wiggles video; the first sport player was The New England Patriots in Racing to the Rainbow.
- The There Was A Princess video is a recording from The Wiggles' Show in Hyde Park on Australia Day, 2014.
- The Giraffe makes its debut video appearance.
- Jeff cameos as the bow king at the end of Roll the Acrobats where he is rolling on the ground. This scene was previously used in Celebration. Also, his bow king outfit is the same one as shown in Taking Off!.
- Several songs re-use old songs for the music. BRC is the Big Red Car uses Sailing Around The World. Zamel the Camel Has Five Humps uses Dry Bones and the third Lullaby Overture uses the Wake Up Jeff! lullaby parody (Go To Sleep Jeff, Everybody's Sleeping).
- Dorothy doesn't speak in this video, besides archived recordings of Carolyn Ferrie's voice during Who's in the Wiggle House?.
- Roll the Acrobats was filmed in England in June 2012.
- Anthony doesn't play any of the larger Maton Acoustic Guitars in the songs except for There Was A Princess.
- During the intro to Have a Good Day (Kia Pai to Rā), Captain Feathersword references Six Months In A Leaky Boat from It's a Wiggly Wiggly World!.
- Kendall Goddard returns in this video as seen in Do the Hawk.
- Songs, and scene transitions from this video can be seen in Ready, Steady, Wiggle! TV Series 2.
- A photo album called "Seals, Cows, Boats, and Cricket!" was posted on Facebook with production and behind the scenes photos of this video. At the time it was thought that this would be the title of the video, until the final title was revealed. It's unclear whether this was the video's working title or just the name of the photo album.
- Although it was not the first Wiggles DVD in North America to be slowed down as a way to convert PAL to NTSC (Apples & Bananas and NCircle's original release of Go Santa Go! came first), this was the first to be low-pitched as a result of the slow-down. Rock & Roll Preschool and Wiggle Town! would go on to have the same problem.
- On June 12, 2017, the video was uploaded on The Wiggles' YouTube channel. But unlike the other full-length videos on the channel, it's only for YouTube users that's not in the United States.
- Do the Hawk and Have a Good Day (Kia Pai to Rā) was later used in Duets.
- Near the end of Roll the Acrobats, Anthony and Lachy are closer to each other while dressing up as acrobats and holding their umbrellas but in the last shot, they're moved farther away. The promo picture also notices their same positions. In the same song, Lachy is heard singing while Emma sings backing before the last verse.
- The Carolyn Ferrie voice of Dorothy is missing in the credits.