November 7, 2018 (AUS/NZ)
1:12:42 (AUS Version)
Nursery Rhymes 2 (2018)
The Wiggles' Big Ballet Day! (2019)
"Wiggle Pop!" is the fifty-eighth Wiggles video that was released on November 7, 2018 in Australia and New Zealand and in North America on April 16, 2019.
- Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle
- Mr Pop
- Turkey in the Straw
- Shoulder Pop (Australian/New Zealand version only)
- The Giraffe
- Londonderry Hornpipe
- The Dance Of The Scottish Horses
- Spotted Cars
- Basil the Cat
- Who Stole The Cookie From The Cookie Jar?
- When A Prince Meets A Princess
- Dolls And Fairies On Parade
- So Many Colours To See
- I Love To Go To Mexico
- Surfer Bop
- Paddy The Piper
- Tiptoe Through The Tulips
- Super Anto
- Play the Bass Guitar
- Yalo Yalo
- Tribute To Bert Kaempfert
- Fruitie In My Hat
- Fire Truck Rolling
In April 2018, Paul Field revealed in an interview that The Wiggles will begin production on a new album and video. "Wiggle Pop! will feature original Wiggles words and songs and each song will be a homage to great musical artists from the past." Filming began in mid-May, following Emma's recovery from Endometriosis surgery, and before the American Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle! Tour. Production stills and behind the scenes videos began being posted on The Wiggles' social media accounts, which showcased The Wiggles dressed as artists like The Beatles, The Beach Boys, David Bowie (as Ziggy Stardust), Willie Nelson, Prince and Madonna.
It was thought it would be released in the United States and Canada close to its release in Australia, as Paul Field commented "Our releases are now synced worldwide so that no Wiggle fan across the planet has to wait any longer." While the album was released within weeks of the Australian counterpart, North American fans had to wait 5 months before the video was released.
In the same interview, Paul Field announced the tie-in Wiggle Pop! Big Show tour.
- Australia/New Zealand - November 7th 2018
- United States/Canada - April 16th 2019
- This video aired on Treehouse TV on May 24, 2019.
- This is the first Wiggles release to be mostly themed after homaging popular artists.
- This marks the third time that the Wiggles directly homaged The Beatles, after their appearances on "The Ed Sullivan Show" were referenced in The Shimmie Shake! music video from You Make Me Feel Like Dancing, and their "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" cover was referenced for Let's Eat!.
- In the song "Australia", Anthony wears his 2007 skivvy to match the footage in the dancing section, taken from It's Always Christmas With You!
- "Shoulder Pop" doesn't appear in the North American version. This removal resulted in a number of other edits:
- The intro is edited to replace Lachy's photo with one from "Fruitie In My Hat".
- The closing scene is not included (due to it referencing "Shoulder Pop"),"Fire Truck Rolling" instead transitions to the title card and then to the end credits.
- "Shoulder Pop" is not listed in the credits, and the credits' backgrounds are edited to remove clips of its music video.
- The 2009-2015 ABC For Kids Logo is used after the rating instead of the ABC DVD Logo.
- A trailer released on YouTube Movies is actually the intro and music video of "H.O.L.I.D.A.Y".
- The screen effects in the trailer looked exactly similar to the Nursery Rhymes 2 song title cards, just recolored.
- A promotional video for the USA Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle! Tour was filmed during the production of this video, with Lachy dressed as Uncle Sam, Anthony as Willie Nelson (playing Turkey in the Straw on banjo), and Emma and Simon as turkeys.